Firepay Is Charing To Withdrawl

I've used firepay for years and I've always been ok with the $5 fee or whatever to deposit, but now they are charging to withdrawl probably due to the high volume of withdrawls in recent days. It's kind of dirty. Wanted to give everyone a heads up.

already was a thread about this somewhere here. also, they've always charged a fee to withdraw, but normally the fee would be waived if you had recently (last couple months or so) made a deposit from your bank account, so basically if you wanted to withdraw and you had the $10 fee attached to your account you could make a deposit, eat the 3.99 fee, and then withdraw with no fee.it is a dirty fee, obviously added now because they know tons of people are withdrawing who probably arent ever going to deposit again.

they also increased the deposit fee from $3.99 to $5.99. I only use Firepay for Full Tilt so it doesn't bother me that much. What I wonder is how is Instadebit, which you can use at WSEX, able to have no charge to the customer for both deposits and withdrawals? If all the sites took Instadebit there really wouldn't be any need for neteller or firepay.

I have been a loyal firepay customer...but this is a little too much to bear.I used to do the constant cashout thing as I only kept a few buyins in fcp and FT...but I can't do that anymore. All these fees would cost me around $60 a month minimum.Time to look for another funding source.

na they been doing this for a while if you don't ever fund yoru firepay account and try to cash out they charge you a fee.
Is this true?Because I do see the new 5.99 fee. It used to be 3.99.I will be cashing out some MOBNEY on monday or so..so I will let you guys know.
na they been doing this for a while if you don't ever fund yoru firepay account and try to cash out they charge you a fee.
But now they charge you for $10 for the withdrawal regardless whether you funded your account recently. They suck. Now I need to find a better alternative for Full Tilt.