Best Quotes I Have Read

Gus called because his read on Antonio was that he either had a small PP or a suited A. So the worst case was he would be a small dog against Axs and 50-50 against the small PP. Notice how long it takes Antonio to push all in? Weak!!!!!10 8s looks like a crazy call but he went with his read and was right. In that context I think the call is brilliant and not just Gus making some crazy call.That's my 2 centsFav Quote:"If you call me, baby, it's going to be all over"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gus called because his read on Antonio was that he either had a small PP or a suited A. So the worst case was he would be a small dog against Axs and 50-50 against the small PP. Notice how long it takes Antonio to push all in? Weak!!!!!10 8s looks like a crazy call but he went with his read and was right. In that context I think the call is brilliant and not just Gus making some crazy call.That's my 2 centsFav Quote:"If you call me, baby, it's going to be all over"
100% agreegood observation & nice 1st post

From the 1st episode of "The Circuit":Matusow: You guys don't understand, me and Daniel are like brothers, we're close friends. We don't...we like to jack each other off.Daniel: WHOA!!!! What are you talking about?!?Matusow: I mean...we jack each other off talking-wise.Daniel: O my goodness (Daniel laughing hysterically in the background).........This is getting too creepy."My wife sometimes tells me that I would bet my daughter on a hand of poker, and I say 'no I wouldn't, unless I had the nuts, or I knew the other guy would fold.'" -Layne Flack.

whether he really thought that or not, its easy to go with that read considering it was winner take all for a 25K seat.
Gus called because his read on Antonio was that he either had a small PP or a suited A. So the worst case was he would be a small dog against Axs and 50-50 against the small PP. Notice how long it takes Antonio to push all in? Weak!!!!!10 8s looks like a crazy call but he went with his read and was right. In that context I think the call is brilliant and not just Gus making some crazy call.
It's also because it was a winner take all event, and it was like a "freeroll."

Actually this is a quote of a quote.Lindgren in HSP Season 2 vs. Juanda.After Juanda folds to a Lindgren bet he asks, "Did you have it?"Lindgren replies a la Rounders, "I don't remember John."I thought it was so funny but nobody seemed to get the quick wit.

Actually this is a quote of a quote.Lindgren in HSP Season 2 vs. Juanda.After Juanda folds to a Lindgren bet he asks, "Did you have it?"Lindgren replies a la Rounders, "I don't remember John."I thought it was so funny but nobody seemed to get the quick wit.
Are you talking about the players at the table? Or the viewers at home?
  • 2 weeks later...

HSPMatasow: If I could be stuck on an island with any person I'd pick Daniel Negreanu, we'd have so much fun together.Antonio: Do you have any idea how gay that sounds?I don't really like antonio but that made me laugh my *** off.

HSPMatasow: If I could be stuck on an island with any person I'd pick Daniel Negreanu, we'd have so much fun together.Antonio: Do you have any idea how gay that sounds?I don't really like antonio but that made me laugh my *** off.
that was a great one

During an elimination match of PS3Ivey raises from the button with QQ, Negreanu pushes allin from BB with AK, Ivey calls, QQ holds upNegreanu-"Queens, huh...."Ivey-"Yep, those are the kinds of hands I play"Negreanu-"Alright......see ya"