Deadwood Not Too Bad Of A Show

Jesus, you see a thread like this from 11 years ago and you realize Ronny and I have been on the same page for over a decade. A true e-friendship.

And those were the days when we were on the same page. Oh, how I miss sweet, young Austin, before the world jaded him.

I wasn't flaming, you pea brained buffon, I was telling you what the show is like. Now I am flaming. I'm sorry if my answer doesn't please you, but Al IS THE FUKING SHOW. If you dont' like him, stop watching, most of the main plots revolve around him.

Jesus, I was mean back then. I miss that, too.

And those were the days when we were on the same page. Oh, how I miss sweet, young Austin, before the world jaded him.

we never stopped being on the same page. you just lost the ability to admit you love me. but i've never stopped loving you, D. and i never will.

• Like 1

we never stopped being on the same page. you just lost the ability to admit you love me. but i've never stopped loving you, D. and i never will.

it's a well established fact that SA love the D.

• 9 months later...

only bad thing about a Deadwood movie is that it isn't 13 hours long like a complete season would be

Yes, but:

Seeing it in a theater with a bunch of like-minded people could be a hell of a lot of fun.

Yes, but:

Seeing it in a theater with a bunch of like-minded people could be a hell of a lot of fun.

I thought this was a HBO production so an HBO movie that won't be in the theaters.

• 8 months later...

only thing i don't get on rewatch is the focus of the theater troop. the rest is nearly perfect.

I wonder if they had some sort of plan for them for season 4 that would have made it make sense.

I wonder if they had some sort of plan for them for season 4 that would have made it make sense.

I would give them that benefit of doubt. I also wish Wyatt and Morgan Earp had hung around a little longer, but I get that.

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta tell ya, while I enjoyed seeing the show back, it was bittersweet. It just whet my appetite for more, than sated my hunger. The show does feel a bit more finished now, though.

• Like 1

Agreed. It's all well and good, but it's easy to see 8-10 hours of great material that they had to rush through and not get to dive into. Better than not having anything, though.

Agreed. It's all well and good, but it's easy to see 8-10 hours of great material that they had to rush through and not get to dive into. Better than not having anything, though.

pretty much what I said to a friend of mine. Having 10 hours would be great but I'll take the 2 hours over nothing.

I would have thought that Woo's English would have been better after a decade though.

• 1 month later...