Interesting Article

i was just about to post this before i saw it posted already. it is quite interesting yet for some reason i have a feeling the guy who wrote is talking out of his a s s.I hope he is right though. *crosses fingers*

i was just about to post this before i saw it posted already. it is quite interesting yet for some reason i have a feeling the guy who wrote is talking out of his a s s.I hope he is right though. *crosses fingers*
allyn jaffery shulman is a woman.

First of all it was a "Girl" who wrote it, and she is a well known and well respected attorney in California. And if you read the law that was passed and apply what she says in her article. She is clearly not talking out of "her" A.S.S.It was a good article, and the first person to really speak out by breaking down the law that was passed, and how it truly applies. I don't see Raymer, or Bloch who are also attorneys trying to help us understand anything?

??? :club:
First of all it was a "Girl" who wrote it, and she is a well known and well respected attorney in California. And if you read the law that was passed and apply what she says in her article. She is clearly not talking out of "her" A.S.S.It was a good article, and the first person to really speak out by breaking down the law that was passed, and how it truly applies. I don't see Raymer, or Bloch who are also attorneys trying to help us understand anything?
blah who cares blah blah i hope SHE is right.
Excellent article. Still, I wonder if he's right. Why would PartyGaming throw away billions without being sure about the interpretation of the law?
^^^This is why it seems to me that she is speaking out her a s s, that doesnt make much sense to turn your back to all that cash
blah who cares blah blah i hope SHE is right.^^^This is why it seems to me that she is speaking out her a s s, that doesnt make much sense to turn your back to all that cash
IF Shulman is right, the only reason PartyGaming would fold is because they have something up their sleeves about future operations in the U.S. But that is doubtful.