Villain in this hand is very very laggy, but he also had times where he played his style very well, i.e. a smart LAG. I hadn't really tangled with him yet at this table. His stats are 65/30/5, but his flop agg. factor is 15, over about 200 hands.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($48.75)CO ($47.60)Button ($40.25)SB ($51.10)BB ($30)Hero ($65.40)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qspade.gif, Qclub.gif. Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, Button calls $2, SB raises to $7, 1 fold, Hero raises to $20, Button folds, SB calls $13.Flop: ($42.50) Tclub.gif, Aspade.gif, Theart.gif(2 players)SB bets $31.1 (All-In), Hero calls $31.10.Turn: ($104.70) 7club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($104.70) 8spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $104.70I used my whole timer before i made this call. Here's a little of my thought process. His reraise preflop could mean alot of things, but his flat call of my 3 bet narrows it a bit. AA and KK are out most likely, AK and AQ are definitely possibilities, as are many pocket pairs, in my opinion, I'd been playing a pretty solid TAG strategy at this table, so I don't think he can put me on AK after my 3 bet, so he most likely has my range narrowed to AA, KK, QQ, maybe JJ. Now, if he does have AK or AQ here, why would he kill his action by pushing this flop when the only hand I have in my range that calls him is AA, which has him drawing dead? But, even though he seems like he's a somewhat competent LAG, I'm not sure what level he's thinking on, and his flop aggression is so high, he might be push with the A cause that's how he plays. Thoughts?

I don't play QQ like this. Just call the reraise preflop then on the flop I don't know what hands I beat that someone would reraise me preflop with. I'm letting it go. Then again I don't play 6-handed so maybe I am to tight for short handed games.

A tough spot, one a LAG lives for. You're getting over 2:1 on the call. Somebody pokerstove all pairs besides QQ and AK/AQ against QQ on this.
I think we want to include QQ in that range, but I'll do one both ways.
Board: Tc As Th Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	62.6117 %	  61.68% 	00.93%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	37.3883 %	  36.46% 	00.93%	  { 22+, AQs+, AQo+ }			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	62.7655 %	  62.44% 	00.33%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	37.2345 %	  36.90% 	00.33%	  { KK+, JJ-22, AQs+, AQo+ }

It's not even close against that range. Unfortunately, pokertracker doesn't give us much insight into what the second raise means for the villain. I've been stacked several times with QQ working from the assumption that a high preflop raise percentage meant that my opponent had loose standards for a reraise.We need to win about 30% of the time to break even. Here's a corresponding range:

Board: Tc As Th Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	32.8480 %	  31.33% 	01.52%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	67.1520 %	  65.63% 	01.52%	  { 99+, AQs+, AQo+ }

Pokerstove is the nuts.

Villain in this hand is very very laggy, but he also had times where he played his style very well, i.e. a smart LAG. I hadn't really tangled with him yet at this table. His stats are 65/30/5, but his flop agg. factor is 15, over about 200 hands.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($48.75)CO ($47.60)Button ($40.25)SB ($51.10)BB ($30)Hero ($65.40)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qspade.gif, Qclub.gif. Hero raises to $2, 2 folds, Button calls $2, SB raises to $7, 1 fold, Hero raises to $20, Button folds, SB calls $13.Flop: ($42.50) Tclub.gif, Aspade.gif, Theart.gif(2 players)SB bets $31.1 (All-In), Hero calls $31.10.Turn: ($104.70) 7club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($104.70) 8spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $104.70I used my whole timer before i made this call. Here's a little of my thought process. His reraise preflop could mean alot of things, but his flat call of my 3 bet narrows it a bit. AA and KK are out most likely, AK and AQ are definitely possibilities, as are many pocket pairs, in my opinion, I'd been playing a pretty solid TAG strategy at this table, so I don't think he can put me on AK after my 3 bet, so he most likely has my range narrowed to AA, KK, QQ, maybe JJ. Now, if he does have AK or AQ here, why would he kill his action by pushing this flop when the only hand I have in my range that calls him is AA, which has him drawing dead? But, even though he seems like he's a somewhat competent LAG, I'm not sure what level he's thinking on, and his flop aggression is so high, he might be push with the A cause that's how he plays. Thoughts?
This is where I think your making a mistake, given the level, I can almost guarantee that he has no idea what your range is and probably little idea that your anything like a tag.You played the hand well, have been outflopped and for me, I would want more than 2/1 to make this call as I would expect to be dead to 2 outs. That being said, if you were right, I got nothing but love for ya.
Results now for anyone interested. Turn and river blanked, villain flipped over 99 and then proceeded to tell me I made a bad call.
i would have told him if he wanted the pot that bad he should have waited for the turn to buy it.
I think we want to include QQ in that range, but I'll do one both ways.
Board: Tc As Th Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	62.6117 %	  61.68% 	00.93%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	37.3883 %	  36.46% 	00.93%	  { 22+, AQs+, AQo+ }			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	62.7655 %	  62.44% 	00.33%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	37.2345 %	  36.90% 	00.33%	  { KK+, JJ-22, AQs+, AQo+ }

It's not even close against that range. Unfortunately, pokertracker doesn't give us much insight into what the second raise means for the villain. I've been stacked several times with QQ working from the assumption that a high preflop raise percentage meant that my opponent had loose standards for a reraise.We need to win about 30% of the time to break even. Here's a corresponding range:

Board: Tc As Th Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	32.8480 %	  31.33% 	01.52%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	67.1520 %	  65.63% 	01.52%	  { 99+, AQs+, AQo+ }

Pokerstove is the nuts.

sorryi'm really sick so I'm having a bit of trouble reading everything. Why are we only giving him his range as AQ? We can't give him ax? Or do you know for a fact that he won't re-raise that much pf w/hands worse than AQ?
sorryi'm really sick so I'm having a bit of trouble reading everything. Why are we only giving him his range as AQ? We can't give him ax? Or do you know for a fact that he won't re-raise that much pf w/hands worse than AQ?
OK.
Board: Tc As Th Dead:  			equity (%)	  win (%)	tie (%) Hand  1:	32.1053 %	  31.69% 	00.42%	  { QcQs }Hand  2:	67.8947 %	  67.48% 	00.42%	  { 22+, A2s+, A2o+ }