Funny Wax120 Story

Funny story from wax120 (FCPer in Chicago) that just now went down live at the Majestic II in Indiana:Wax sits down and immediately is asked by someone at the table, loud enough for everyone to hear: So do you play tight or what?Wax says: Yeah, I play 18% of my hands. 3rd hand at the table, wax picks up KK, 3 bets pf, flop is K66, he and two other guys get a lot of money in the pot. Both of them had sixes.After the hand Wax says to them: Cowboys are in my 18%.Classic.Mark

Funny story from wax120 (FCPer in Chicago) that just now went down live at the Majestic II in Indiana:Wax sits down and immediately is asked by someone at the table, loud enough for everyone to hear: So do you play tight or what?Wax says: Yeah, I play 18% of my hands. 3rd hand at the table, wax picks up KK, 3 bets pf, flop is K66, he and two other guys get a lot of money in the pot. Both of them had sixes.After the hand Wax says to them: Cowboys are in my 18%.Classic.Mark
:club:
i don't get why this is funny
If you were playing live, and some internet guy responded with '18%' as the amount of hands he played, proceeded to play the 3rd hand dealt to him for a monster pot with kings, and then said to the table: 'Cowboys are in my 18%' you wouldn't chuckle just a little bit?Mark
If you were playing live, and some internet guy responded with '18%' as the amount of hands he played, proceeded to play the 3rd hand dealt to him for a monster pot with kings, and then said to the table: 'Cowboys are in my 18%' you wouldn't chuckle just a little bit?Mark
Not trying to be a ****, but I don't think I would
And I'm not trying to be a "row of 4 tiny stars" either, but I don't think I would laugh either.
lol, that made me laugh. Well, one person thought it was as funny as I did at least :club: Ok, go about your business then....there is nothing to see here. Mark
lol, that made me laugh. Well, one person thought it was as funny as I did at least :club: Ok, go about your business then....there is nothing to see here. Mark
LOL, I tried to make a funny. They've been getting better. Anyway, who cares if we don't laugh, you cashed 88K. You lucky little b1tch!
LOL :club: