Zeejustin Has The New Poker Law All Figured Out.

A quote from one of his journal entries.Ok, so I know there has been a severe lack of updates over the past few months. I’ve been trying to stay low key. I’m playing lots of poker again, and doing well, but I want to keep the name I use and the site I play on anonymous for now. I seem to make more money when people don’t know my identity.I gaurantee he isnt playing under his real name. I am sure a friend opened an account for him so he could play. I can't see any site allowing this guy to ever play on their site after The PartyPoker incident.Does anyone know if he has been banned from all sites?

Not saying he deserves it....But now that he's 21, and it's been more than a few monthes since the coming out of his exploitation and eventual cheating online, anyone think that the poker community that is aware of his antics will ever forgive him?I don't know... When I was reading his posts about hand analysis, taking you through an entire tournament, it really seems/seemed that his intent was to decipher the science and theory of poker.I don't know ZeeJustin. I've watched him play in the past, and he seems like a solid player. Yes, he cheated. But think of it this way: He got caught. The entire online poker community knows about it. Don't you think that he is currently trying to do whatever he can to clear his name (which perhaps is impossible?)?I know that the abiguity of online poker forums makes it easy for people to bash someone behind a computer screen, but I for one hope that he does make it to the tournament circuit. I believe he would show that he is one of the few 'internet pros' and new player on the circuit that is calm and composed, not an immature jerk who bitches about bad beats and needles their opponents. Anyone share this sentiment, at all?btw, I live by the principle of "forgive, but don't forget."That is all.
I don't know this Zee Justin character, but I think highly of those who decide to take the high road and are willing to forgive a person for their mistakes. I know I made plenty as a young adult. As for this guy, it's pretty low what he did and he had to know what he was doing was wrong. He's going to have some big hurdles to jump to get back into good graces with the community though.As far as this guys write-up on the Bill, it seemed fairly informative. It's timely too considering the instant panic by half of the US online poker community. Anyone recall Y2K? Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Zeejustin is a fag."member of the 'free actors guild'"'Maaattt Daamonn'Seriously though, if he wants to get back in the good graces of the community, then he should donate 100% of his tournament winnings to charity. It's too late to distribute to the people he cheated, and Party did the best they could, seizing what they could. I say, if he wants to make a difference, take all his tourny winnings from the cheating tourny's and donate them to the poker player's alliance, to help them in the fight to keep online poker legal. Actions speak louder than words. Just a thought.

• 1 month later...
ZeeJustin from his website responds to the new law...I'm not sure why he thinks his thoughts matter. I like how the 20 year olds of the world think they have everything figured out.As always if this has been posted before, I don't care.http://zeejustin.com/journal.php?journal_id=91
Apparently, you think that his thoughts matter and you do care, since you created this thread and posted a link.
Where can I read the story about him cheating?
GoogleIt2.gif