Stop With The Sports Analogies!

i agree. sports analogies are like kicking a field goal with two minutes left when you're down by three scores. i mean, they're nice and all for the home crowd, but does anyone really care?
You knocked that one out of the park. Well played.

Can you handle the pressure when the game comes down to the final seconds? Here's the scenario.. You need 2 points with .2 seconds left.. The ball is at half court and the plan is to give it to you. Are you ready? Can you handle it?

Can you handle the pressure when the game comes down to the final seconds? Here's the scenario.. You need 2 points with .2 seconds left.. The ball is at half court and the plan is to give it to you. Are you ready? Can you handle it?
wsox8, what i really need to know (and have been wondering for the longest time) is do you go to the university of illinois? i can't really fathom why else you would ever have a tim brasic picture in your signature (WHERE IS JUICE???), but even if you go here... he's pretty bad. if so, send me a pm please, i go to the university of illinois...and if you actually happen to be tim brasic, i was kidding about you sucking
wsox8, what i really need to know (and have been wondering for the longest time) is do you go to the university of illinois? i can't really fathom why else you would ever have a tim brasic picture in your signature (WHERE IS JUICE???), but even if you go here... he's pretty bad. if so, send me a pm please, i go to the university of illinois...and if you actually happen to be tim brasic, i was kidding about you sucking
I do not go to U of I, but my both my parents went there and my brother is a freshman there right now. I would definitely have a Juice sig but I couldn't really find many pics on Juice.. 2-3 and Indiana and Ohio next.. Lookin' good :)Also my cousins are from Riverside and I know that's where Brasic is from so that doesn't hurt :club:
QFT
573552.jpegl2136781.jpgalso, good to hear you're not tim brasic, cuz he sucks
yeah I saw that bottom pic but it might be hard to cut out with the IL and Iowa guys around him.. but thanks..
You knocked that one out of the park. Well played.
thanks man - i saw the thread presented a good opportunity, and really didn't want to drop the ball. i really thought i hit one out of the park with that comment, and you did a nice job going to the boards to tuck away any loose ends.
thanks man - i saw the thread presented a good opportunity, and really didn't want to drop the ball. i really thought i hit one out of the park with that comment, and you did a nice job going to the boards to tuck away any loose ends.
you really went for the extra point on that one. luckily for you, your offense was tough and you really hit a hole in one with it. lets see how well we can stick handle around this topic and keep the mods from blocking our shots.
you really went for the extra point on that one. luckily for you, your offense was tough and you really hit a hole in one with it. lets see how well we can stick handle around this topic and keep the mods from blocking our shots.
Instead of taking it to the hole I think it's better if we take perimeter shots to counter their zone defense and hopefully we can grab some boards.
Instead of taking it to the hole I think it's better if we take perimeter shots to counter their zone defense and hopefully we can grab some boards.
nice job on bumping, setting and spiking this thread.
You wouldn't be able to get a shot off.....you need .4 seconds
You wouldn't be able to get a shot off.....you need .4 seconds
If they lob it up for me and I just "tap" it in all the way.. tis possible.. gotta look over those laws of physics.. :club: