I watched them go back and forth on 2 seperate tables for a while with TLK getting the better of it, but not by too much. Then Ivey got out of one and concentrated on one table. TLK - 130K Ivey - 30K. An hour later it was just about reversed with Ivey sitting at 125K. Then they went back to playing 2 tables at TLKs request for about 30 minutes before Ivey had to go. Ivey really looks intent on playing and getting the better of this guy.Phil Ivey: gotta take the wife to dinnerPhil Ivey: be back lateTexasLimitKing: okTexasLimitKing: ill be here tomorrorw same timePhil Ivey: we will be back in a hourTexasLimitKing: ggTexasLimitKing: okPhil Ivey: but I will be playing everyday on here from now onTexasLimitKing: cool me 2TexasLimitKing: almostPhil Ivey: so count on me to be on here at least by 6pm vegas timePhil Ivey: good luckShould be interesting to watch.EDIT: Should have mentioned, but you should have known: This is happening on FULLTILT and it's 1k/2k Limit Holdem.

I watched them go back and forth on 2 seperate tables for a while with TLK getting the better of it, but not by too much. Then Ivey got out of one and concentrated on one table. TLK - 130K Ivey - 30K. An hour later it was just about reversed with Ivey sitting at 125K. Then they went back to playing 2 tables at TLKs request for about 30 minutes before Ivey had to go. Ivey really looks intent on playing and getting the better of this guy.Phil Ivey: gotta take the wife to dinnerPhil Ivey: be back lateTexasLimitKing: okTexasLimitKing: ill be here tomorrorw same timePhil Ivey: we will be back in a hourTexasLimitKing: ggTexasLimitKing: okPhil Ivey: but I will be playing everyday on here from now onTexasLimitKing: cool me 2TexasLimitKing: almostPhil Ivey: so count on me to be on here at least by 6pm vegas timePhil Ivey: good luckShould be interesting to watch.
Hour or a little less=Denny's or Village inn
Hour or a little less=Denny's or Village inn
Good catch. I guess Mrs. Ivey takes what she can get. She's probably glad he didn't take the laptop with him

Very good of course but what is this? Cheating? I found this hand on a swedish poker site:It´s heads up, TLK is in the small blind and eastsideslim in the big blind.TLK raises to 1000eastsideslim calls 500Flop Qc2d6heastsideslim checksTLK bets 500eastsideslim raises to 1000TLK calls 500Turn Qseastsideslim bets 1000TLK calls 1000River 6deastsideslim bets 1000TLK calls 1000eastsideslim shows 3s3dTLK shows 4d4ceastsideslim: wtfDealer: eastsideslim has timed outDealer: TexasLimitKing wins the pot ($500)eastsideslim: u can only beat one handeastsideslim: how can u call with 44eastsideslim: board QQ662eastsideslim: i have 33eastsideslim: i dont like thateastsideslim: something not rightTexasLimitKing: just continueeastsideslim: how can u call with 44TexasLimitKing: im not g oing to tell u how i playpoker or read ueastsideslim: im doneeastsideslim: u made a lot of good readseastsideslim: but thats just impossibleTexasLimitKing: apparently noteastsideslim: only 1 hand u can beatTexasLimitKing: yeseastsideslim: not 22eastsideslim: 2,3 or 33eastsideslim: curisity call or misclick is misreadingthe board is only possibilityTexasLimitKing: no commentReply With Quote

he is a 20year old sweedish kid. His name is Alex somethin. On a different poker site his name is Alex123 or 1234 or somethin.And that wasnt cheating with the 44 call. If you ever watch him play he gets in these insta call modes, were he just calls so fast and calls for +EV no matter what.He is a machine.

That hand has been talked about rather extensively on 2+2. The consensus opinion is that he was probably in call down mode anyway, mis-read the board, and got lucky.
Extensively how? HE WAS IN CALL DOWN MODE, MISREAD THE BOARD GOT LUCKY...There is no other option.