I Need Some Advice...

I cut my nipple while trying to shave the hair around it with a razor and it started to bleed. There wasnt a lot of blood but it hurts like hell.Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop the pain/how to shave my nipples?

I cut my nipple while trying to shave the hair around it with a razor and it started to bleed. There wasnt a lot of blood but it hurts like hell.Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop the pain/how to shave my nipples?
For the pain you have two options:1) Whiskey, take a few shots.2) Sit on your scrotum, the nipple will seem trivial by comparison.To remove nipple hairnair-glide-on-lg.jpg
........................................there are not words in english, spanish, korean, french, or even african tongue clicks to even respond to this.i'm speechless.
African tongue clicks my do the trick....But definitely not the rest of them.
I have a nipple pain fetish, is that weird?I don't care if other people's nipples hurt, but when my own hurts (twisting, pinching, peircing) it just feels good.
Shockingly it's not. Lots of guys, like, push thumbtacks half an inch into their nipples when they're playing backhand the salami. You're still a freak, though. Freak.As for the nipple pain, just put a band-aid on it or something so it doesn't brush up against your shirt. When I was younger our basketball practice jerseys were so rough that they would constantly irritate my sensitive nipples. A bandage or band-aid always helped. And use nair.Freak.Wang
When I was younger our basketball practice jerseys were so rough that they would constantly irritate my sensitive nipples. A bandage or band-aid always helped.
"TMI? Too Much Information. It’s just easier to say 'TMI'. I used to say, 'Don't go there,' but that's lame."
Gettin' 'em ready for Myspace, Daddy? Don't forget what Confucius once said: "Take a pitcher [sic] for the camera phone."
My body is still a few months away, i'm not as buff as a good myspace pic should be. My target date for the "myspace pic" is December 4th, so i gotta keep hitting the gym before thatI live in Florida so I could use the "i was going to the beach" excuse
As for the nipple pain, just put a band-aid on it or something so it doesn't brush up against your shirt. When I was younger our basketball practice jerseys were so rough that they would constantly irritate my sensitive nipples. A bandage or band-aid always helped. And use nair.Freak.Wang
Those basketball jerseys chafed my nipples too. Horribly designed.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIPPLE!!!!!!How about, you don't shave your nipples. Men have chest hair. Girly men shave their chest hair. It's Science.Or use nair.