Epiphany: Online Poker Wasn't Really Worth It Anyway

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey online players, if you move to Iran you can play all the online poker you want. It will be the same as home, sitting in front of your laptop in you tighty whiteys picking your nose, eating doritios all day. perfect

I've had a lot of respect for Actuary for a long time, and now its all gone.
any post w/o sw i just assume not sarcastic.This is a forum sir. I cant detect sarcasm by words when it is not noted at all. Maybe if he said it in person I could easily detect it.
you fool. My posts were sarcasm too... Couldn't you notice?Do you see why this is stupid?
why does every thread this guy posts in go exactly like this?this is around the 3rd thread I've seen him not get it in. I'm sad for you bascomeb. Good luck kind sir.I firmly believe the words Joke and Sarcasm were omitted from his copy of the dictionary.
hey online players, if you move to Iran you can play all the online poker you want. It will be the same as home, sitting in front of your laptop in you tighty whiteys picking your nose, eating doritios all day. perfect
LOL!Oh wait, nevermind.
You support this law, then? Or do you just feel that we're rightfully at the whim of whoever wants the claim power over another human, and as such feel we shouldn't complain about this, and should just be happy that our benevolent masters don't choose to make our lives even LESS pleasant?
If I wanna waste away sitting in front of my computer getting fat for a few hundo a month...thats my right. I don't need the Repulicans telling me how to ruin my life I can do it just fine on my own without big brother peering into my window.How dare they pull this underhanded sh1t.
While I am all for blaming the Republicans and the Christian Right on this one... it's not like this passed by some narrow margin. Democrats are to blame also!!!Down with Incumbents in '06
You support this law, then? Or do you just feel that we're rightfully at the whim of whoever wants the claim power over another human, and as such feel we shouldn't complain about this, and should just be happy that our benevolent masters don't choose to make our lives even LESS pleasant?
QFT...that is what he was subtely implying, which is exactly what made the post gay.
Look how many of you have gotten fat just sitting around playing poker? I wish.No girlfriend, no time to spend with your illegitimate kids. No life. Hey, I went to lunch with a real live girl yesterday.Most of you lose money anyway. I'm not most.And then waste my time posting here. Got me there. :)Sure some of you made a few hundred dollars a month to support your mary-jane habits. Never smoked anything in my life.I’m pretty sure going back to Steak-n-Shake for 10 hours a week will suffice. I refuse to wait tables again.
(Yes, I got the sarcasm.)
Couldn't find this in Fcp Forum Speak Glossary.What do you mean?
SEX.
pokerplayer24, did u mean to have a SW at the end there? or was that really that big of a brag post?
He has an ego. But killing every level of the game you've ever played will do that to you. Especially when you are 18.
Online Poker wasn’t really a good thing anyway.Look how many of you have gotten fat just sitting around playing poker?No girlfriend, no time to spend with your illegitimate kids. No lifeMost of you lose money anyway.And then waste my time posting here.Sure some of you made a few hundred dollars a month to support your mary-jane habitsI’m pretty sure going back to Steak-n-Shake for 10 hours a week will suffice.Republicans are just trying to save you from yourself.Frist in 2008!
MMMMMMMMMMM Steak-n-Shake!
why does every thread this guy posts in go exactly like this?this is around the 3rd thread I've seen him not get it in. I'm sad for you bascomeb. Good luck kind sir.I firmly believe the words Joke and Sarcasm were omitted from his copy of the dictionary.
feel sad? dont feel sad. doooooooood swdid i mention sw?SW
Tim Brasic got PWNED by RU.That is all.TY.
Good point but I couldn't find many Juice Williams pics so I stuck with Brasic... Hey we are 2-3 and play Indiana and Ohio next.. Can you say over .500? I hope so.
Good point but I couldn't find many Juice Williams pics so I stuck with Brasic... Hey we are 2-3 and play Indiana and Ohio next.. Can you say over .500? I hope so.
I think Juice Williams is probably going to be really good. That was definetely a very nice win last week vs. Michigan State. Keep winning so our win against you guys looks good, lol.That game last year was one of the sickest days of the year for me, lol. I could not believe we blew that lead against you guys. GL rest of season
yea you are right, maybe they should take away all our freedomswhat is wrong with you?
OHHHHHHHHHH man this is funny.