I think that the PPL kicks off this saturday October 7th at the Venetian. I talked to a floor person there yesterday and she said she thought they were having the draft on October 4th, but she wasn't sure and didn't really know too much about it. I was wondering if my roommate and I will be able to watch the draft take place? I wanna wear some contruction hard hats and scream and holler at the captains when they make a pick I disagree with (much like the New York Jets fans during the NFL draft)! Not really, but I would like to come watch the draft if it is at all possible. Also, I talked to a floor person and she mentioned the poker tourney that the Venetian is putting on to kick off the PPL season. In case you haven't heard it is a $200 buy-in limited to the first 250 players. They are going to have 30 of the players from the PPL in the tournament with a $100 bounty on their head. It should be pretty cool! I signed up today and my roommate overheard someone else saying there were only 8 spots left. So if you haven't already signed up I am sure you missed it. Daniel, if you notice this before the PPL starts could you let me know about the draft time and date for sure.....if you are allowed to that is. Also, even if we are not allowed to watch the draft is the actual PPL play going to available to spectators?