Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.comFlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Plain Text)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8h, 9h. Hero calls, 1 fold, CO calls, 2 folds, BB checks.Flop: (3.33 SB) 7h, Th, Ac (3 players)BB bets, Hero raises, CO calls, BB 3-bets, Hero caps, CO calls, BB calls.Turn: (7.66 BB) Qd (3 players)BB checks, Hero bets, CO calls, BB calls.River: (10.66 BB) 2c (3 players)BB checks, Hero checks, CO checks.Final Pot: 10.66 BBIm kinda new to limit having played it with some success in the past. Im wondering how you guys proceed POST flop in this hand. Im guessing I will get the "fold preflop" but, in my defense, the table was loose, passive as hell and there was little raising pre flop. I reckon its pretty standard but havent played much limit and spend little time in the limit forums so any thoughts appreciated.

In this case, I either:a) check the turnB) bet the turn with the intention of bluff-betting the riverI generally have to have a VERY compelling reason consider (B).Our equity in the pot isn't high enough when we're 3-bet on the flop here to bet our draw on the turn for any kind of value, even if we get called twice and not raised.And our fold equity is pretty weak in a 3 way pot that was capped on the flop.Wang

Make sure that your bets have purpose.On the turn:- with only 1 card to come, you can no longer bet for value.- with 2 opponents calling a capped flop, you no longer have fold equity.Conclusion: no reason to bet the turn.Just play it passively and check-call.--CM