Has anyone read the article about Jaime Gold in bluf magazine by Adam Slutsky?Slutsky was a friend of Gold's before the WSOP main event so in my opinion the article was biased. From the things I have heard about Gold and all the rumors circulating, this article did not mention much about the controversy following Gold. About 4 of the 4 and a half page article was about Gold's pre WSOP and his run of the WSOP. The last half page of the article brushed up on the controversy surrounding Gold.I thought this article did not answer many questions we had about Gold. For example, Slutsky merely mentioned the rumor that Gold owed people millions and just stated that it was false. He didn't give any reasonings for this but just said it wasn't true.Any thoughts about this article?

Has anyone read the article about Jaime Gold in bluf magazine by Adam Slutsky?Slutsky was a friend of Gold's before the WSOP main event so in my opinion the article was biased. From the things I have heard about Gold and all the rumors circulating, this article did not mention much about the controversy following Gold. About 4 of the 4 and a half page article was about Gold's pre WSOP and his run of the WSOP. The last half page of the article brushed up on the controversy surrounding Gold.I thought this article did not answer many questions we had about Gold. For example, Slutsky merely mentioned the rumor that Gold owed people millions and just stated that it was false. He didn't give any reasonings for this but just said it wasn't true.Any thoughts about this article?
I think you're biased in your pathetic Gold-envy.
I think you're biased in your pathetic Gold-envy.
Where did you get that from?I don't like the guy from what i have heard and seen on tv, but are you saying that you don't want to win the main event?