• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...put some interesting things on the shirts..and you will get buyers.Make a "soooooooooooooooted" shirt with 24 sooooooted on it.Or make a "I got a great high card" shirt with Q5o on the front.get creative..be funny.MS/MM

shirt2.jpg
OMFG DPSMOIYREUMT!(oh my fkng god, dude, please send me one if you really end up making them)
Id pay at least eleventy brazillion dollars.
FYP!
You make it I will buy it.And wear it, unlike these posers.
Alright, I'll touch it up a bit (with centering, etc) and have a promo copy made and post a pic when it's done. (friends mom makes t's for her job)
shirt2.jpg
Hey Wandigo, this is really cool.I am going to make one with iron on transfers.With your permission of course :DUnless of course I make small changes in which case I would not need your permission .... :thumbandforefingerstrokingchinanddeepinthoughtface:
Hey Wandigo, this is really cool.I am going to make one with iron on transfers.With your permission of course :DUnless of course I make small changes in which case I would not need your permission .... :thumbandforefingerstrokingchinanddeepinthoughtface:
K but the ones I'm making will be for sale to forum members. It would be weak if you made them and sold them to the members before I did. But feel free to make them for any other use. :DI can make many others if you give me funny ideas or terms that you want on them.. I have lots of free time when I'm at work.
K but the ones I'm making will be for sale to forum members. It would be weak if you made them and sold them to the members before I did. But feel free to make them for any other use. :DI can make many others if you give me funny ideas or terms that you want on them.. I have lots of free time when I'm at work.
Minimize the crab and put it on the front like a logo shirt. Put the stuff from the front on the back.
Would anyone buy a t-shirt/hat/etc.? I just wanting opinions
I don't think I would ever wear poker-related clothes (unless I was on a TV table getting paid to do so).