I Guess I'm Done

Well I cashed out most of my money from Party Poker - a total of $1,100. I left $200 in there to play some more but the reason why I quit is because someone at a table tonight was claiming that PP was closing doors to all American players due to the banning of online gambling. I don't know whether his statement was valid or not but to be safe I cashed out. I'm gonna miss PP and the 6.5K that i raked from the site. I guess I can play live or just get a job now.... JmarkyRetired PP player 6.5K

Well I cashed out most of my money from Party Poker - a total of $1,100. I left $200 in there to play some more but the reason why I quit is because someone at a table tonight was claiming that PP was closing doors to all American players due to the banning of online gambling. I don't know whether his statement was valid or not but to be safe I cashed out. I'm gonna miss PP and the 6.5K that i raked from the site. I guess I can play live or just get a job now.... JmarkyRetired PP player 6.5K
Can anyone verify if Party did indeed shut down access for Us players to like withdraw?
Can anyone verify if Party did indeed shut down access for Us players to like withdraw?
they wont officially do anything until bush signs the bill. At this point they will likely send emails to all US players saying they have X hours notice that there accounts will be banned and if they havent cashed there money out by then the remainder will be send to there registered address in check form. the other alternative is that they give no notice and just clear all the accounts and send the balances via check with no other methods of withdrawal availible. basically if you want the money to be able to put it ini another site online you should cashout to neteller or firepay asap but they arent going to just shutdown all US accounts and steal everyones money.
they wont officially do anything until bush signs the bill. At this point they will likely send emails to all US players saying they have X hours notice that there accounts will be banned and if they havent cashed there money out by then the remainder will be send to there registered address in check form. the other alternative is that they give no notice and just clear all the accounts and send the balances via check with no other methods of withdrawal availible. basically if you want the money to be able to put it ini another site online you should cashout to neteller or firepay asap but they arent going to just shutdown all US accounts and steal everyones money.
People need to calm down.
I already cashed out all of my $$$. It should be in my account by Wednesday or Thursday. I also redeemed my Party Points! lol! I only had 35,000 points but it was enough for a stinking ipod shuffle and a 200 piece chip set.

You will have ample opportunity to withdraw your funds when Party bans US customers. I say "when" because they have declared publicly that they will do this as soon as Bush signs the legislation. And we know he will. Party will remain in business as one of the main sites for non-US customers, and so they will safeguard the integrity of your cash. Otherwise the publicity would destroy them overnight.

I cashed out most of my roll... left 4k so I could donk around a little. I was told that your money could stay at Party and you would still be paid for last month's VIP promotion. I have a feeling that we will be playing at Party sooner rather than later, can anyone say PartyFantasyFootball. I'm very pessimistic BTW, so if I say that, then there is reason for it.

I dunno I played today at Party and most peoples' location at my tables was USA, and there were a ton of people playing.
The bill is supposed to be signed on Wendsday and then Party would ban US players. However, I think it will be a short ban though.
People need to calm down.
LOL, sounds like someone who doesn't player poker, or even have $$$ on a site. If you had 2-5K on a site, you would be a little "worried" too, but you don't, so you aren't. Touche.