Clear Out Accounts/quit Playing

Not that I want to start pandemonium, but I know through having several contacts involved in state gaming that in turn are putting pressure on the federal government, then my FBI friend told me that as of October 1, 2006 the FBI is tracking all off shore banking/internet gaming sites, including all players and all money transactions made through legal or illegal means (i.e. Neteller, Fire Pay, Visa, MC, etc.).Visa/MC has known about this for some time and have cracked down on letting their funds be used for internet gambling. Anyway, heed this warning, as I am a friend to all who are on this site and I believe in the fact that we should be able to gamble however we want to, but this has nothing to do with this, this is all being rolled up and put in bed with TERRORISM, and therefore, eventually, any of you who keep playing, are going to have your funds taken under the guise that you are supporting terrorism.If you don't want this to happen to you, take your money out of your Accounts now. I guarantee, that the more it happens, soon these large banking sites are going to stop cashing out and putting STOPS/CAPS on the amount of cashouts and/or claiming bankruptcy and you will never get your money, so get out now, get out unskathed. If you don't believe me, if you doubt me for one second that I don't know what I am talking about, then you have not listened to the few posts I have made on here and other sites and the people saying that I am paranoid and not to believe "my rants and raves". I just don't want your entire bankrolls taken.Good Luck to you all. I feel sorry for any of you who have relied on this as your income, but its over now, start your own private game....a legal social gambling game, and get your money out NOW!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel sorry for any of you who have relied on this as your income, but its over now.
Why? Many players have not needed to deposit for many years and get their "income" by way of a paper medium; so it won't hamper us in the least. :club:

These are both very good questions. As far as from gambling from October 2006 onward, you are taking your bankroll in your own hands, but at any point, they can come and confiscate, not only your bankroll, your computers, your software, any gains that they can prove that you have gotten through internet gambling, etc. They are using the same regulation standards as though utilized in drug cartels, where they can take everything. Granted, most all of us are on/were on small scales, but I don't think that is going to matter to you if you loose your $400.00 on line or your $40,000 and then have federal agents come and get your computers in your home, in any of your friends homes with whom you have emailed about online gaming, etc. It is a very scary thing and no one is wanting to talk about it. My friend with a U.S. popular site was told all this was coming down in July and they were being shut down by the first of the year and they should already be telling people to cash out and cease and desist, but have you heard that from any of the larger US gambling sites, no, the pros are too scared that they are going to lose their rakes and money, money, money, not to mention the deals they have with Neteller, etc. If Neteller has all their money invested and tied up and everyone tries to cash out, what is going to happen, they are going to go bankrupt immediately, just like all the people everyone has talked about on her in the past like the BOYD GAMBLING fiasco, etc. Well that is going to happen but in droves, and droves, and people are going to loose millions, and none of it will be recouped, as it is all OVERSEAS and the US government is going to say, WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!For the gent that posted that did his deposit today, I would gamble off tonight and get it out tomorrow. The biggest thing is getting your money out. I don't think just getting caught gambling is going to be the problem, it is the ones doing well, making a living, that they are coming after this money and from NOW ON.I know that Neteller has tons of customers all over the entire world and it is not those people that the US is lumping into some bogus terrorism bill because what they really want to stop is not getting any money returned to them through taxing the government we are doing. That is why they have been able to stop US sources of gambling funding, VISA/MC, etc. but they cannot stop Neteller, FP, US, etc., but they will then make doing business with them illegal and everyone will loose their bankrolls.I wish I would tell you all how I know this and to TRUST ME, but I have never posted anything on here that wasn't on the up and up and this has scared the hell out of me. When I heard about it, and when it was coming down, in July 2006, I took out a little over $68,500 from 5 online sites.....and I was doing great and am really bummed that I can't gamble online anymore, but I am going to loose that money I worked hard for and grinded out on there.....

Have you read OP's posts from her past threads? Constantly mentions she's a female, asks DN for a female-only Protege contest called "FEMME FATALE," among other things. And now I'm supposed to believe some nurse from Colorado has all this great inside information and we should hit the panic button? Honey, being a single fat chick is going to your head. Get on the treadmill and off the forums.- Crash

why is everyone calling it quits so early and cashing everything out. I thought we had a few months
A few months for the medium sites like Bodog and Full Tilt. If Stars ends up closing their accounts this week, we will still be able to continue to pull money out?

Luckily we have had this before with Napster.They only went after what...10 people. Anybody download free music in the last 4 years?We poker players know odds, and the odds are you will be fine.I would think after getting the 1st 20,000 computers etc, they would be too busy storing the stuff to go after the rest of us. Hope they start on the east coast.but the tin foil hat is ready just in case

Lastly, if you believe this can happen and want to know more, then PM me, however, if you are just going to FLAME, call me a retard, on and on, well then I can't wait to see you crying in a few months.....Ask some of your poker pros, if they will be honest, they have been approached by these same people and FBI and told what and how this law is going to impact them owning these sites if they are doing business with offshore money and also how it is going to impact them regardless. They have just been unwilling/not wanting to talk about it until the other shoe falls, they will loose millions of money, sponsorships, endorsements, etc. Why would they want to tell you.Okay, flame, on, as I am outta here, and as far as my job at WalMart, I wouldn't mind working there but I work in politics thank you very much and also own my own healthcare business so go take a political leap and lose your bankroll, I won't be holding your snot rag for you when you are done...... :club:

but I work in politics thank you very much and also own my own healthcare business
I thought you were a nurse: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...mp;#entry818990 Now you're in politics and own your own healthcare business?Listen fruitcake - sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
A few months for the medium sites like Bodog and Full Tilt. If Stars ends up closing their accounts this week, we will still be able to continue to pull money out?
My money is at full tilt... does anyone know how long i will have to cash out (using neteller) to be "safe" I really dont know anything about this... any suggestions from non crazy ppl would be appreciated

IQ CRASH - You crack me up and boy does your post sound true to your form:Your last two posts were :"Your ex sounds like a real whore. So... what's her number?..."Two chicks at once, wow"You obviously don't have problems with women's opinions, because you never get close enough to hear them, as they all DETEST you, that is why the only way you get off is by watching your AVATAR. So once you get your IQ back, let us know how much you lost in your bankroll, but frankly, my post was to protect those that have something to loose, I don't think there is a site tha worries about bankrolls under 40 cent microlimits......

Sorry, I don't talk to nutjob fat chicks spouting conspiracy theories on a forum about how her FBI friends let her in on their plans. :club:
IQ CRASH - You crack me up and boy does your post sound true to your form:Your last two posts were :"Your ex sounds like a real whore. So... what's her number?..."Two chicks at once, wow"You obviously don't have problems with women's opinions, because you never get close enough to hear them, as they all DETEST you, that is why the only way you get off is by watching your AVATAR. So once you get your IQ back, let us know how much you lost in your bankroll, but frankly, my post was to protect those that have something to loose, I don't think there is a site tha worries about bankrolls under 40 cent microlimits......
I don't think this relationship is going to pan out for you two... :club:

OP is full of it. I have read the bill over and over again. Playing poker online is NOT illegal. We CANNOT get in trouble for playing poker. It' s the financial institutions that are being targeted. The legality of online poker is the same as before the passage of the bill; nothing has changed.

I don't think this relationship is going to pan out for you two... :club:
Odds are I wouldn't fuck her for practice. Which, in all honesty, doesn't make me that happy - because crazy chicks are usually the best in bed. Fat crazy chicks, on the other hand - they cut off your pecker while you're sleeping.