I'm Out....good Luck To Those That Remain

Well, I cashed it all out.I left 1 dollar on PokerStars and about 40 bucks on Absolute. Everything else is gone, sent to Firepay and Neteller. Luckily I live in Vegas, so getting a game won't be a problem, but having 2 kids at home doesn't yield well to late nights out of the house. I really turned a corner in my online play over the last 12 months and am disgusted that I am even writing this. I am speechless about the way our once magnificant country is being run, and it is sickening to me that it has come to this.I truly believe that very, very little will come of this so called ban, as there will definitely be rooms that will accept US players. It is too large of a market to ignore. There will be loopholes and ways to deposit, but it's not worth the trouble to me anymore. I can't keep thousands of dollars on these sites while my government decides what I can and can't do in my own living room.In a way, it is a sense of closure. I was one of the first players on both Paradise and Planet Poker back in the day. I bet sports on Intertops and WSEX when they were the only online books and many people didn't even know internet gambling existed. I was also one of the first hit by the Neteller hacking, which still continues today. From the first wager I placed on Intertops, I never would have thought that one day my own government would choose to tell me what I can spend the remaining 70% of my paycheck (after they take their sick, undeserving share) on. I wish every one of you well, as I think some of you guys are a complete riot as well as outstanding poker players. Some things, such as my family life, will probably improve. Having to find a way to make up for the $$ that I have become accustomed to will probably be the biggest challenge that I am looking at.I love the game of poker as it has been a major influence on my life in the last 10 years. I'll never forget walking up to Benny's Bullpen and playing in my first WSOP, or the first time I got the balls to sit in a 10-20 game with 9 guys who had to all be 3 times my age. That was all a long time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. Poker has taught me lessons about life, made me lifelong friends, and shown me how to read and react to people and their actions in everyday situations. It has taken me to cities that I had never been to before, and put me in situations that I hope I'll never be in again. Poker helped me grow from a boy to a man.Good Luck FCP....I truly wish the best for all.Good Night and Good Bye.Oh yeah....Lock it up and +1 :):):):D:D:club::D:club::P:P:club:

Well, I cashed it all out.I left 1 dollar on PokerStars and about 40 bucks on Absolute. Everything else is gone, sent to Firepay and Neteller. Luckily I live in Vegas, so getting a game won't be a problem, but having 2 kids at home doesn't yield well to late nights out of the house. I really turned a corner in my online play over the last 12 months and am disgusted that I am even writing this. I am speechless about the way our once magnificant country is being run, and it is sickening to me that it has come to this.I truly believe that very, very little will come of this so called ban, as there will definitely be rooms that will accept US players. It is too large of a market to ignore. There will be loopholes and ways to deposit, but it's not worth the trouble to me anymore. I can't keep thousands of dollars on these sites while my government decides what I can and can't do in my own living room.In a way, it is a sense of closure. I was one of the first players on both Paradise and Planet Poker back in the day. I bet sports on Intertops and WSEX when they were the only online books and many people didn't even know internet gambling existed. I was also one of the first hit by the Neteller hacking, which still continues today. From the first wager I placed on Intertops, I never would have thought that one day my own government would choose to tell me what I can spend the remaining 70% of my paycheck (after they take their sick, undeserving share) on. I wish every one of you well, as I think some of you guys are a complete riot as well as outstanding poker players. Some things, such as my family life, will probably improve. Having to find a way to make up for the $$ that I have become accustomed to will probably be the biggest challenge that I am looking at.I love the game of poker as it has been a major influence on my life in the last 10 years. I'll never forget walking up to Benny's Bullpen and playing in my first WSOP, or the first time I got the balls to sit in a 10-20 game with 9 guys who had to all be 3 times my age. That was all a long time ago but I remember it like it was yesterday. Poker has taught me lessons about life, made me lifelong friends, and shown me how to read and react to people and their actions in everyday situations. It has taken me to cities that I had never been to before, and put me in situations that I hope I'll never be in again. Poker helped me grow from a boy to a man.Good Luck FCP....I truly wish the best for all.Good Night and Good Bye.Oh yeah....Lock it up and +1 :club::P:P:):):D:):club::club::club::club:
My family income is capped! We pay 42% FXUCKXCJKDSADFDSFING tax on our income! Awesome is as awesome does! :club::D:D
i am playing until lee jones kicks me in the nutts
That's happened to me many times, but in the form of 1 and two outters.3 - 5 outters are considered jabs in the stomach, in my mind.And yet, I play on.