Monday Night Football Pick

Dont you ever EVER pick against the Eagles againSteelers suck, wont even make playoffsnice picks buddy :club::D:D
Hey bozo, homeroom is taking roll, your gonna be late. If you can read, I predicted an eagles win, just not by the spread jizz head
Hey bozo, homeroom is taking roll, your gonna be late. If you can read, I predicted an eagles win, just not by the spread jizz head
last time i checked, you said green bay +12, and to win a bet you gotta cover the spread, not win the game.thanks for proving my point that steelers fans are corny and idiots.Not to mention act like hicks
last time i checked, you said green bay +12, and to win a bet you gotta cover the spread, not win the game.thanks for proving my point that steelers fans are corny and idiots.Not to mention act like hicks
Look at my predicted score schoolboy newb racist. By the way, Im Irish/Italian and in no way a "hick", not that its bad.
Look at my predicted score schoolboy newb racist. By the way, Im Irish/Italian and in no way a "hick", not that its bad.
if your so smart then understand this sentence in ENGLISHyou beat AGAINST THE EAGLES. Doesnt matter if you thought the eagles would win, thats not what you bet on, you bet AGAINST the EAGLEs to cover the spread
if your so smart then understand this sentence in ENGLISHyou beat AGAINST THE EAGLES. Doesnt matter if you thought the eagles would win, thats not what you bet on, you bet AGAINST the EAGLEs to cover the spread
Actually its BET not BEAT, english professor. Yes, I bet GB would cover but I predicted the Eagles would win.
Green Bay +12Over 49.5Predicted ScorePhilly 28 GB 24Good Luck!
I think the OP was pretty clear to me.Nice bet, although it is against my religion to bet on the Fudgepackers.
Actually its BET not BEAT, english professor. Yes, I bet GB would cover but I predicted the Eagles would win.
The #1 rated reason for correcting someones grammar is they realize they are wrong.

God, are bascomeb and xxeddie the same dude, or do they just follow each other from thread to thread being all retarded for each other? Meh.BTW, leftygolfer, his name is spelled Tommie, not Tommy.

God, are bascomeb and xxeddie the same dude, or do they just follow each other from thread to thread being all retarded for each other? Meh.BTW, leftygolfer, his name is spelled Tommie, not Tommy.
Nowere both just smart when it comes to football. We both root for the Eagles, not some team that allows 37 points against the ****ing bears
Nowere both just smart when it comes to football. We both root for the Eagles, not some team that allows 37 points against the ****ing bears
Man, you are retarded.Oh no, my team gave up 37 points to the best team in football. How did I know that you were going to say something about that? Obviously the Eagles are much, much better than the Seahawks.
Man, you are retarded.Oh no, my team gave up 37 points to the best team in football. How did I know that you were going to say something about that? Obviously the Eagles are much, much better than the Seahawks.
Yea, they just blow 17 point leads at home to teams they say they are better than.
If your talking about defense, then yesIf your talking about offense, NO
If your talking about defense, then yesIf your talking about offense, NO
You severely underrated their offense. Rex Grossman, Muhsin Muhammed, Bernard Berrian, Thomas Jones, and Desmond Clark are all very strong players, and they have an excellent offensive line. Seriously...learn about what you speak.