Contact The C*cks*ck Sen Bill First

for you who dont know bill frist is going to Run for prez in 2008 please email him or even phone him and tell him what you think of him.Office of Senator Bill Frist509 Hart Senate Office BuildingWashington, DC 20510202-224-3344202-228-1264 (fax)Nashville:Office of Senator Bill Frist28 White Bridge RoadSuite 211Nashville, TN 37205615-352-9411615-352-9985 (fax)

so hes just a c ocksuc k? lol..might want to add the 'er' on the end.. i dont really know what a c ocksuc k is..lol

Oooooh I wish I had a fax machine, I would totally barrage him with anti-Bill Frist faxes all day and night.
I like to read your posts as I picture dwight saying all the things you do. Good times.

well if i could edit i would ~ however anyone who knows me knows i am the world worst typerstill that being said contact this twat and tell him he sucks....oh and just to let youknow his voice mail in Washington is now full :club:

we should all fax him and sign our online namesi think that would be cool... esp if soeones nick was pokerindybutt or stuf like that.. man im childish/needs friends

so hes just a c ocksuc k? lol..might want to add the 'er' on the end.. i dont really know what a c ocksuc k is..lol
you're an idiot.
we should all fax him and sign our online namesi think that would be cool... esp if soeones nick was pokerindybutt or stuf like that.. man im childish/needs friends
Dear Mr. Frist,You suck.Sincerely,PinchPinch

Republicans claim that too many young men are being corrupted by online poker. And that they are doing this for the American family. BS. If they wanted to save some young men and help the american family they would have drug that gay pedophile buddy of theirs named Foley out in the street and hung the SOB. Bill Frist is probably a closet pedophile fag also.

Republicans claim that too many young men are being corrupted by online poker. And that they are doing this for the American family. BS. If they wanted to save some young men and help the american family they would have drug that gay pedophile buddy of theirs named Foley out in the street and hung the SOB. Bill Frist is probably a closet pedophile fag also.
I'm not even sure where to start on this, but you are aware that homosexuals and pedophiles are two distinct and separate types of people right?
i said nothing about homosexuals i said gay pedophile and pedophile fag your sexual being is none of my business as long as you don't involve children Foley went after children he is a closet gay pedophile
lol okay I really have no clue what yuo're talking about anyway. Are you talking about DAVE FOLEY??? Is he a pedophile?
So, what shall we call the pieces of **** that had this info for three years, and sat on it until two days before Congress recessed, and after Foley couldn't be repalced on the Florida ballot?
Hastert should probably leave congress too.