Online Ban - Canada?

They have computers in Canada now ?
Yes, we got them right after they installed the hot running water.We are still waiting for inside toilets, the outhouse is cold this time of year.
Do most american's really not know what a poutine is ?and why is your damn iced-tea actually iced tea......
Sounds tasty but we don't have it here. Should ICED tea not contain ice ?
You might have computers to play poker online, but we have women here in America.
well we have online poker AND women that dont look like cathy liebert. how's 'bout you eh?canada 2usa 0

Amy Poehler: Very true. Brett, you’re Canadian. What do you think of this new gay marriage law passing in Canada? Brett Hull: Well, that’s what happens in Canada when there’s no hockey. [applause] Guys, guys have more time to hang out, talk about their feelings. Next thing you know, they’re in love with each other. I’ve got nothing against it, but I’d rather be playing hockey. Amy Poehler: You heard it here first, folks. Brett Hull would rather play hockey than marry a dude. Brett Hull, everybody! [applause] I was looking for the sound bite...

Amy Poehler: Very true. Brett, you’re Canadian. What do you think of this new gay marriage law passing in Canada? Brett Hull: Well, that’s what happens in Canada when there’s no hockey. [applause] Guys, guys have more time to hang out, talk about their feelings. Next thing you know, they’re in love with each other. I’ve got nothing against it, but I’d rather be playing hockey. Amy Poehler: You heard it here first, folks. Brett Hull would rather play hockey than marry a dude. Brett Hull, everybody! [applause] I was looking for the sound bite...
I remember that. For one brief moment I didn't hate Brett Hull. Anyone else think Brett played for the US as a form of overcompensation because he feared representating a country that in the future would allow gay marriage?