General Tips For A Loose Trap-happy Nl Mixed Game?

I play in a weekly NL mixed game. .50-1.00 blinds, but preflop bets are usually more like 5x-10x and stacks are usually 75-200. It is very loose preflop with most players having a DN like range of hands. Flop on is generally trap-happy with lots of sand-bagging. My general style is what I see happening on High Stakes Poker on GSN, where I will call pre-flop with a wide range of hands, but only play the flop if I have a very solid hand (2 pair, trips, or a draw and its not too expensive), then I will take the betting lead.What has been happening is basically what has happened to DN, which is, I bet out thru the river, only to have someone go all-in, and then I pay them off even though I know its pretty likely my strong hand has been behind the whole time or been rivered. I feel like a donkey calling station. mmm, maybe I am. Should I be pushing all-in on the flop? Any tips?

We can't judge if you're the victim of bad luck or your own poor play. Perhaps we could help more if you gave some more specific hand examples.If people are slowplaying often, that means they're giving many free cards. This probably slightly increases the value of drawing hands and gives you more implied odds.

Most NL games are "trap happy" it's the best way to stack someone.Beats waiting for the nuts and hoping that the second nut calls.Really way too much to get into here, try reading several of the NL threads.