By the way Mystic...try this link and you can know the actual name of the memorial you used to prove me wrong.http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/misc/gettysburg/g.htmGoogle is only as good as you make it, when you take the first and only link when you goggle: Gettysburg Memorial, you get the site you pulled your info from, BUT that's the only link to the 'Gettysburg Memorial' that you assumed was this statue. Oops. I guess you lie and therefore anyone that believe in you is a retard? :club:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, WMDs would not be a good one to build your case on, seeing as how I will just present qutes from Hillary, Bill, Kennedy, Gore, Dean, Etc. where they all mention Saddam's WMD programs. So let's leave that one so we can focus on the millions of other LIES this president has committed.Not so easy to spout the DNC's talking points when you get called on them.
I don't recall any of those people you mentioned going to war over it.
I don't recall any of those people you mentioned going to war over it.
Look, it's bad enough that I call them on their lies, don't make it worse by pointing out how they are cowards too.SHHHHHH Hillary, Kennedy, and Kerry did VOTE for the war. :club: But we'll keep that in the past, they were just afraid to stand up to Bush because he is such an imposing personality.So I guess my side made a decision that you feel was wrong, But your side acted on a decision that they KNEW was wrong?Who's the evil ones here?
Look, it's bad enough that I call them on their lies, don't make it worse by pointing out how they are cowards too.SHHHHHH Hillary, Kennedy, and Kerry did VOTE for the war. :club: But we'll keep that in the past, they were just afraid to stand up to Bush because he is such an imposing personality.So I guess my side made a decision that you feel was wrong, But your side acted on a decision that they KNEW was wrong?Who's the evil ones here?
The terrorists? Iran? Hussein? Bin Laden? S. Korea?I'm not even sure anymore. I admit, the coward comment made me laugh.
The terrorists? Iran? Hussein? Bin Laden? S. Korea?I'm not even sure anymore. I admit, the coward comment made me laugh.
Goood then we can drop this and get back to trashing Jamie Gold right?
Wow, changing your sig from God Bless to a plug for a newsguy seems a little extreme.Of course you are welcome to do whatever you want, just seemed a little much to me.God Bless, BG
You, Balloon Guy, are a fine one to criticize Daniel about his signature. You have been wandering around with an obviously misattributed quote of Winston Churchill for what, 6-8 months now?
You, Balloon Guy, are a fine one to criticize Daniel about his signature. You have been wandering around with an obviously misattributed quote of Winston Churchill for what, 6-8 months now?
How so?and btw, do you keep track of everyone's sig, or just mine :club:
So, what does that mean exactly? That Bush only took 8 months to **** everything up????
No dummy.I'll lend you my brain for this one.It means that these idiots were planning this for 7 years by some reports.The previous guy had 8 years to stop this threat.Got it? Good.
How is that quote misattributed?
How so?and btw, do you keep track of everyone's sig, or just mine :club:
Wow, that was fast! Do you keep track of everyone's posts, or just mine?It’s obvious, because it would be very unlikely that Churchill would say something like that, especially in the context of your definition of “conservative”.But, if you can show me a credible source for the quote, I’ll gladly take it all back.
Wow, that was fast! Do you keep track of everyone's posts, or just mine?It’s obvious, because it would be very unlikely that Churchill would say something like that, especially in the context of your definition of “conservative”.But, if you can show me a credible source for the quote, I’ll gladly take it all back.
Dude. Everybody knows That to be a Winston Churchill quote. it just is.Great to see that you just talk out of your ***.
I think someone hijacked your account and is trying to make you sound a little...cuckoo ( did I spell that right? )But let's give you the benefit of the doubt. We will ask Hillary to bring up the ghost of Winston and ask him herself. Since she already used to bring up FDR's wife, she obviously has an IN with the historical figure ghost world.

The quote appears in many forms. This is believed to be the original form:"Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains." - Winston ChurchillHere is another one:"A liberal is a man with both feet planted firmly in the air." - Winston ChurchillThe quote that is being talked about has always been in contention. It is widely accepted that he did say it, although there is no actual "recording" of him saying it.

I think someone hijacked your account and is trying to make you sound a little...cuckoo ( did I spell that right? )But let's give you the benefit of the doubt. We will ask Hillary to bring up the ghost of Winston and ask him herself. Since she already used to bring up FDR's wife, she obviously has an IN with the historical figure ghost world.
LOL! It is hilarious that you are trying to work Hillary in to the fact that you can’t come-up with a credible source for your phony-baloney quote!
The quote that is being talked about has always been in contention. It is widely accepted that he did say it, although there is no actual "recording" of him saying it.
This is priceless!First you say that it’s widely accepted that he said it, then you flatly state that there is no actual recording of him saying it!
LOL! It is hilarious that you are trying to work Hillary in to the fact that you can’t come-up with a credible source for your phony-baloney quote!
http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/any_man..._not/15792.htmlAnother quote by Churchill: “A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.”
This is priceless!First you say that it’s widely accepted that he said it, then you flatly state that there is no actual recording of him saying it!
The ****in guy said most of his memorable **** pre-world war II. I'll see if his blog is still up from then.You are an idiot.

Well I finally got the chance to view the Video and read the responses, here we go:I used to like Olberman in the mid 90's when he was Co-Anchor with Dan Patrick and the En Fuegos ensued and I had no idea what his political affiliation was.He is a very eloquent speaker and I watched the Video with an Open mind as DN has asked me to view it. I agree with him that the fact the site still looks the way it does is a travesty, but my agreement stops there. If you watch this video blindly and just listen without knowledge of such things as Ballon Guy pointed out then I can see how it would be very easy to agree with Olb.The fact that he Blames bush for not getting a Memorial up pronto is just amusing to me. Private Property, Private Ownership of the buildings on the property, numerous Local, County, State Agencies that need to approve. EPA, FBI, and other federal agencies that were investigating and cleaning up.So what Olberman is insinuating is that the Democratic party, had they had control of the Presidency they would have siezed the land from the owner and imediatley constructed a 16 acre memorial with lights and bells and whistles and that would show the Terrorist they didn't win. Look that day 5 years and 26 days ago they did win, they accomplishged our goal. Then we destroyed afghanistan, that to me is much more important than whether we have some fancy memorial. Thats how we roll, blow up a building, we will blow up your country. It says don't F*** with us. A memorial does not.Our forefathers made admirable attempts to help us remember. In 1952, a plaque mounted on a ten-foot-high basalt stone was dedicated to the memory of the 1,177 American servicemen killed on the USS Arizona on December 7, 1941. It was the first permanent memorial at Pearl Harbor.From that humble beginning, the USS Arizona Memorial in Pearl Harbor, Hawai’i, was born. Today, it is one of the most recognized and most visited memorials in America. Since its dedication in 1962, approximately 40 million visitors from all nations have come to the Memorial in a spirit of remembrance, reflection and reconciliation.Above is the information of the Pearl harbor memorial web site, the closest event we have in recent history to 9/11. It took the 11 years to get a plaque built and another 10 for what we see there now.So Olberman should have done maybe 5 minutes of research before he decided to lambste our governement, it took me about that long to look up this info and write this post. I am assuming Balloon Guy spent upwards of half an hour on his. And we are just commenting to a bunch of fellow degenerate gamblers, not the entire nation!

http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/any_man..._not/15792.htmlAnother quote by Churchill: “A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.”
A web site that allows people to post quotes is not a credible source.Nice try though.
The ****in guy said most of his memorable **** pre-world war II. I'll see if his blog is still up from then.You are an idiot.
Let me spell it out for you: I think this quote was merely plucked off of some right-wing message board and parroted by countless knuckleheads like you that don't check any facts and when asked to provide a source for their claims, simply call the questioner an idiot.

Balloon guy, I'll tone it down a notch, but Bush said first it was for WMD's, then it was to take out a powerful leader, then it was to free the people? :club: We should of stayed in Afghanistan.