Quick Question About A Hand.

I was recently playing in an Omaha hi/lo sit and go.Board [7c 3s 4c Ks Qs]Seat 2: WallFish17 (button) mucked [6d 6s Td Ac]Seat 7: Toast Boy showed [Kh 6h 2s 5h] LO: 7,5,4,3,2Ok, this hand was pretty much checked to the river i called one bet on the river b/c i thought I may have the low. My question is (and please dont flame b/c i never play omaha hi/lo and dont really know the hi/lo games very well, but shouldnt my A6 lo be the winner over his 2 5 low? the Ace is the lowest card and i figured that was the winner. Can someone straighten me out on the rules/rankings of the low hands.Thanks

I was recently playing in an Omaha hi/lo sit and go.Board [7c 3s 4c Ks Qs]Seat 2: WallFish17 (button) mucked [6d 6s Td Ac]Seat 7: Toast Boy showed [Kh 6h 2s 5h] LO: 7,5,4,3,2Ok, this hand was pretty much checked to the river i called one bet on the river b/c i thought I may have the low. My question is (and please dont flame b/c i never play omaha hi/lo and dont really know the hi/lo games very well, but shouldnt my A6 lo be the winner over his 2 5 low? the Ace is the lowest card and i figured that was the winner. Can someone straighten me out on the rules/rankings of the low hands.Thanks
count backwards for low hand5 is lower then 6
No. You have 7-6-4-3-A.He has 7-5-4-3-2.The highest low card counts, not the lowest low card.
No his 5 makes the lowest hand the Ace doesn't mater cause the 5 i slower than your 6
count backwards for low hand5 is lower then 6
yep...see how his low is laid out?Seat 7: Toast Boy showed [Kh 6h 2s 5h] LO: 7,5,4,3,2your low is 7,6,4,3,A75 is lower than 76.
No flaming needed: everyone who plays high/low has been in this situation before.The trick to comparing competing low hands is to start from the top and work down. So his 7, 5, 4, 3, 2 low beat your 7, 6, 4, 3, A low. Matching from the top down...Him: 7 5 4 3 2You: 7 6 4 3 2Working from the top down: you both match on the 7, but his 5 is lower than your 6...I hope that helps!Cheers,Merby P.S. Check out the strat forum: there's a lot of great advice there!

nowhere right now. It was a sng on partypoker yesterday and i happened to save the hand that confused me.I normally only play nl hold em b/c its my best game, but i decided to try omaha hi/lohaha, im not going to let you take my money in omaha hi/lo if thats what you wanted to do