I've heard how awful this one is supposed to be but I've never actually seen it. Is it truly that bad, even going into it expecting it to be the worst movie ever?Here are my three nominees for worst sequel ever:Rocky 5Caddyshack 2Ocean's 13Man, did they all suck.
Rocky 5 is a great call. Caddyshack 2 was a nightmare.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no, Mars Attacks was the worst movie of all time
F***.YOU.Anything that can end with Tom Jones singing off to the credits is a fine piece of work. I loved this movie. :club: (don't take my post personally)

OK people, Alpha has to chime in at this one. Napoleon Dynamite, ****ing great. Every Rocky movie, great. How could you hate Rocky V, he fought in the streets. But who just knows, Rocky Balboa could be very very interesting. I saw some of the filming of Ocean's 13 while I was in Vegas, so I'll hold my judgement.Worst movie ever......SphereHope someone can beat that

OK people, Alpha has to chime in at this one. Napoleon Dynamite, ****ing great. Every Rocky movie, great. How could you hate Rocky V, he fought in the streets.
Touch me an I'll sue. BOOM!

Cheezuz. no one mentioned any movie older than 15 years...I thought this was supposed to be "EVER"!Plan 9 from outer space anyone?What about "Empire State Building"?Or Star Wars Episode I?

i never watched the original star wars as a kid. i watched the new three (epidsode 1, 2, 3) before seeing the old three so i liked the phantom menace as it was the first star wars i ever saw.

Have you ever seen The Blob, there's one part where the blob is in the elevator, when some people come to get on so the blob comes out when the door opens, they scream their heads off while it kills them. Blob goes back into the elevator and waits for more people. This repeats a few times over a good chunk of the movie.Soooo Bad