wow i had USA on while i was playing today. Jeepers creepers 2 came on. wow, i dont think anyone could have wrote/produced a worse movie if they tried to, even if they put together a collective consciousness of the most intelligent/imaginative people on earth. this movie sucks in the worst way in every category possible, from the male sex inuendo's to the horrible dialoge. not to mention one of the makers of this movie has a previous conviction regarding molesting boys. hmmmm, not a coincidence i'd bet...wow. i hope i someday move back to hollywood so i can run across the maker of this movie and kick him in the nuts. repeatedly. yes i know i could have changed the channel, but it was one of those things, like when you're in 7th grade, and your 8th grade friend trevor brings a magazine of women ****ing animals, you know it's weird/gross/disgusting but you look at it anyways wondering how people can do that shiit. well thats how it was with this movie. *end rant*which suit do you like more?poker :D :D :club::D <-----------------------now this is about poker too.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battlefield Earth is actually the worst movie of all time. Nice try though.

how does this relate to poker?
why does that matter? do us a favor and grab the iron rod protruding from your a$$ and give it a few sharp tugs. might loosen you up.worst movie ever? what a great question.I vote for magnolia or battlefield earth.Worst movie ever that is popular.....Top Gun.
The book was good though.
Haven't read the book. Movie was godawful though. Just laughably bad.
this is a general poker forumthere are off topic forums where this can be posted
What's this poker everyone is talking about. Worst movie even though i have only seen 3 minutes of it is the English Patient.
manos: hands of fate
I've heard how awful this one is supposed to be but I've never actually seen it. Is it truly that bad, even going into it expecting it to be the worst movie ever?Here are my three nominees for worst sequel ever:Rocky 5Caddyshack 2Ocean's 13Man, did they all suck.
I've heard how awful this one is supposed to be but I've never actually seen it. Is it truly that bad, even going into it expecting it to be the worst movie ever?Here are my three nominees for worst sequel ever:Rocky 5Caddyshack 2Ocean's 13Man, did they all suck.
geez its not even out yet........Tritz?

Guess you havent seen the movie "Little Marines" its so bad you probably never heard of it or you will just never see it. I dare someone to find this movie and watch the whole thing.They also sadly made a sequel which I heard is just as bad...http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380500/