Thank you for your eloquence and logical reasoning. Your posts are truly an enormous contribution to this site and its community. You are loved by all, especially in the religion forum, and your posts are always intelligent and insightful.
definitly i agree ty for that great post (sw)
well they banned online poker...where is your god now?oh yeah this is part of his magical, incomprehensible-because-of-its-brilliance plan...right dumbass christians just like you have banned online poker. F U ALL
LollerskatesNow you might have to actually go outside once in a while.
well they banned online poker...where is your god now?oh yeah this is part of his magical, incomprehensible-because-of-its-brilliance plan...right dumbass christians just like you have banned online poker. F U ALL
I thought it was the politicians . . . are they christians??

well does anyone else care that some fag named bill frist who no one voted for just basically decided that americans of legal age are not responsible enough to play poker online with the money they earned, in some cases, risking their lives as cops and soldiers?

well does anyone else care that some fag named bill frist who no one voted for just basically decided that americans of legal age are not responsible enough to play poker online with the money they earned, in some cases, risking their lives as cops and soldiers?
I care a lot considering I derive a good portion of my total income from online poker. But, for you to say and I quote, "dumbass christians just like you have banned online poker", is just plain ignorant. You want to be mad . . . fine be mad because I am as well . . . but you better be mad at the right people. The politicians are the ones doing this. Don't blame us christians for what is happening . . . it just makes you sound like an ignorant biggot.
No. I can claim to be an astronaut. However, by my actions it is clear I am no astronaut. We already had this discussion months ago.
well by your extremist definition true christians anywhere are a pretty small minority
  • 2 weeks later...
I care a lot considering I derive a good portion of my total income from online poker. But, for you to say and I quote, "dumbass christians just like you have banned online poker", is just plain ignorant. You want to be mad . . . fine be mad because I am as well . . . but you better be mad at the right people. The politicians are the ones doing this. Don't blame us christians for what is happening . . . it just makes you sound like an ignorant biggot.
i dont like that word. it has a negative connotation and under its definition i can be described as such. Since there is nothing wrong with disliking christians(and all religious people also) I do not consider myself a bigot even though i am partly defined by it.
i dont like that word. it has a negative connotation and under its definition i can be described as such. Since there is nothing wrong with disliking christians(and all religious people also) I do not consider myself a bigot even though i am partly defined by it.
Negative connotation or not, the shoe fits. You can't escape that. I don't like the words "fat belly" either but I can't argue with them.
if i was fat id accept it theres no denying that. but being a bigot isnt always bad, hard as that is to believe BECAUSE of the word's negative connotation.
Are there unicorns where you live, too?
luckily you dont have to understand/agree with it for it to be true
That's true. And you're certainly entitled to your own beliefs, however wrong they may be. Please enlighten me as to how being a bigot in any sense can be a good thing. Main Entry: big·ot Pronunciation: 'bi-g&tFunction: nounEtymology: French, hypocrite, bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
luckily you dont have to understand/agree with it for it to be true
Don't reproduce, and if you do, everything you think, tell them the opposite. Please.
That's true. And you're certainly entitled to your own beliefs, however wrong they may be. Please enlighten me as to how being a bigot in any sense can be a good thing. Main Entry: big·ot Pronunciation: 'bi-g&tFunction: nounEtymology: French, hypocrite, bigot: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Love to hear what his response is to this, although really it's pointless. He's already admitted that he just posts once in awhile for kicks, and thinks it's funny to say ignorant stuff. I should ignore him- everyone else does, but I don't like it. If you want to just spout crap and clutter up a forum, go to general. In here, we spout crap because we care- it's not a game.
Please enlighten me as to how being a bigot in any sense can be a good thing.
I never said good I said its not always bad. Its like if you dont like ignorant people or you dont like murderers or thieves you would be a "bigot" because you profess dislike for a group. Obviously that wouldnt make you a bad person but it would make you a bigot by definition. You could poll 10k americans and ask them if they like murderers and you would get 10k bigots.
He's already admitted that he just posts once in awhile for kicks, and thinks it's funny to say ignorant stuff.
i said i enjoy posting. you added the rest