Mark Seif Two To My Left

the concept of the ppt is great-pros vs. pros. however, i thing it is very boring and that is because of the commentators. Corboy is horrible, seif is just medicore
they should both be boiled in oil and thrown into a tar pit
do you really think he's bad?i think he does a good job with what's his face.- Jordan
I too always thought Seif did a good job *shrugs*
really, i love the wpt announcers. Sexton knows what he is talking about and van patten is funny.seif doesn't know what he is talking about, and corboy is a joke
Really? LOL I always thought them two were the worst. My vote is for Norman Chad and Lon McEahrhen (sp)

the only good tv poker commentators ever have been phil gordon and howard lederer. mike sexton is ok. i agree with a previous poster who said he's to repetitive. but his voice definately makes for some excitement. he could commentate on my mom cooking dinner and i'd be like "holy crap i hope they don't go to commercial!!"

"The problem is that Norman Chad and Lon McEron have set the bar so high, anyone else just falls short.Same thing Rush Limbaugh did for radio."Awesome...not doubt you are self-emplyed!!

i dont mind seif that much and Sexton is too repetitiveI dont like VVP
As long as we're talking about VVP, I have a question. How the hell did he get a PPT card?? I know somewhat of the critiria to get 1,2, or 3 year card, but do they give special exemptions to certain 'poker' people??I don't know if this has been talked about, and I didn't use the search function because it sucks.

I like Seif's commentary. His partner is so-so. Sexton and Van Patten have been insulted ad nauseum....they have to dumb it down for a general audience which invariably makes knoweledgable players mad.Same thing happens in football.FWIW, the ones I cant stand are Lon and Chad. Its not that they are bad....they do an ok job....but Norman's jokes are so stale and annoying.

i love norm and lon becuase of normans jokes. they are predictable but i still laugh at them. and they seem to have a personal relationship to the players. Sexton actually knows the players better but Norm and Lon talk about them more often.