Flopping Top Set On 3 Flush Flop And Heavy Betting

I was at a loss on this one. I am apparently not good enough to get away from a hand like this.feedback would be appreciated ....Poker Room skinLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $10/$208 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $197.70Hero: $1.108MP1: $698MP2: $694CO: $632.40Button: $344.50SB: $648BB: $509.40Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is UTG+1 with :D :D UTG folds, Hero raises, MP1 folds, MP2 3-bets, CO caps, 2 folds, BB calls, Hero calls, MP2 calls.Flop: :):club::) (16.5SB, 4 players)BB checks, Hero bets, MP2 calls, CO raises, BB 3-bets, Hero calls, MP2 folds, CO calls.Turn: :D (13.25BB, 3 players)BB bets, Hero calls, CO calls.River: :) (16.25BB, 3 players)BB bets, Hero calls, CO calls.Results:Final pot: 19.25BBHero lost 110 shows 10s 10h CO lost 110 shows Kd Ks BB bet 110 collected 382 net 272 shows Ad 3d

I was at a loss on this one. I am apparently not good enough to get away from a hand like this.feedback would be appreciated ....
Well after the flop this is a tough hand to get away from, unless of course you are talking about preflop? If I see the 3bet and then a 4 bet, it is likely for you to be beat and drawing to 2 outs. Of course this usually depends on the table, but generally one of them is most likely holding JJ, QQ, KK or AA. But if you were talking about getting away post flop, there really is no chance. You flopped top set in a limit game, with too many bets in the pot preflop.Even if you know they made the flush you can't fold, you have the odds to call and hope to pair the board. Espeically with TOP set, if you had bottom or middle set it would be much eaiser to contemplate a fold, but not with top set. Tough break sir. Next time, ask for a 10 on the river. :club:
Well after the flop this is a tough hand to get away from, unless of course you are talking about preflop? If I see the 3bet and then a 4 bet, it is likely for you to be beat and drawing to 2 outs. Of course this usually depends on the table, but generally one of them is most likely holding JJ, QQ, KK or AA.
It's been a long time since I've posted, much less played limit hold 'em, but I'm gonna try and get back into the swing of both of those things, and I'm going to start here. In other words, take this with a lot of grains of salt.With that much action preflop, I don't think there's any way we can possibly fold here getting 7:1 or whatever it was to call two more. Sure it's likely someone has JJ-AA, but if that person can't get away from said JJ-AA if we flop a ten, we're golden. And as far as I'm concerned, at that point we're playing mostly for set value/implied odds anyway.Beyond that comment, I'm with Zach on the capping the flop/calling the turn/pairing the board.
Well after the flop this is a tough hand to get away from, unless of course you are talking about preflop? If I see the 3bet and then a 4 bet, it is likely for you to be beat and drawing to 2 outs. Of course this usually depends on the table, but generally one of them is most likely holding JJ, QQ, KK or AA. But if you were talking about getting away post flop, there really is no chance. You flopped top set in a limit game, with too many bets in the pot preflop.Even if you know they made the flush you can't fold, you have the odds to call and hope to pair the board. Espeically with TOP set, if you had bottom or middle set it would be much eaiser to contemplate a fold, but not with top set. Tough break sir. Next time, ask for a 10 on the river. :club:
preflop the CO is very solid and AK AA or KK was possible, the BB was a total donk and was making stupid plays all night. I was willing to get away from the hand if A or K came possibly even J or Q, but after the flop I just couldnt do anything but call call call and I really felt like I was beat, but still didnt lay it down, thats what was bothering me. The BB could have easily been making that play with AK A of diamonds. I felt the CO had a big pair the way he was playing the hand so wasnt worried about him after the flop. Just bad luck I guessFlopped 3 sets tonight and lost all 3. This hand then lost another one with 33 on 234 flop dude had 44 and a 3rd one with TT xTK flop and 99 runner runner straighted me. Frustrating evening. I put several hands in my blog, link in my signature, just some brutal stuff, but true bad beats, not really too many strategy questions