Quack Quack

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what does FYP mean?please give me a straight answer then you can flame away.
How about you look for the glossary? Fixed. Your. Post.

Well, let's put it this way, I would put this brilliant educated man on a list at the top of the men that I would consider going out with, as his mind would stimulate me beyond belief. It is so nice to be able to go out with someone that actually has something to say, not all you retards here who have nothing better to do then flame each and every person and try to make new people wanting to learn about poker feel like idiots. It would be great if this was the site that Daniel actually designed to talk about poker, sports, even politics and religion, but I dont see how that continually efferveses into the talk that is done in these forums. Granted it is not everyone, but I would say the majority of the 68% on this forum of people who have no JOBS, no lives, no MONEY, and live their pathetic lives vicariously through other people and the only time they get down on Daniel is when he is not winning and they can't say that they belong to his forum where their "OMNI" God is winning. They can't seem to realize that even the best of the best, Bronson, Chan, Chip Reese, have all had their down swings.Anyway, so at the next tournmant I see Paul Megriel I will take him and/or him and his wife out to dinner and learn some massive poker and backgammon strategy from him to kick all you losers butts. Errrghhhhh, you all just make me want to vomit with your holier-than-thou attitudes, frankly, it shold be more like you fools grobbling to get these wonderful pros to teach you pathetic poker wannabees some skills and how to grow some cojones!!!!

Well, let's put it this way, I would put this brilliant educated man on a list at the top of the men that I would consider going out with, as his mind would stimulate me beyond belief. It is so nice to be able to go out with someone that actually has something to say, not all you retards here who have nothing better to do then flame each and every person and try to make new people wanting to learn about poker feel like idiots. It would be great if this was the site that Daniel actually designed to talk about poker, sports, even politics and religion, but I dont see how that continually efferveses into the talk that is done in these forums. Granted it is not everyone, but I would say the majority of the 68% on this forum of people who have no JOBS, no lives, no MONEY, and live their pathetic lives vicariously through other people and the only time they get down on Daniel is when he is not winning and they can't say that they belong to his forum where their "OMNI" God is winning. They can't seem to realize that even the best of the best, Bronson, Chan, Chip Reese, have all had their down swings.Anyway, so at the next tournmant I see Paul Megriel I will take him and/or him and his wife out to dinner and learn some massive poker and backgammon strategy from him to kick all you losers butts. Errrghhhhh, you all just make me want to vomit with your holier-than-thou attitudes, frankly, it shold be more like you fools grobbling to get these wonderful pros to teach you pathetic poker wannabees some skills and how to grow some cojones!!!!
Nice post...I completely agree with you. Well, everything except for the wanting to go out with him part.
paulmagriel.jpgQUACK! QUACK!
The guy is completely annoying. I won't insult his looks, but he should really learn to keep his tongue in his mouth, that really is just plain disgusting. Nice Pic! :D:club:
and Men the Master needs to get rid of that nasty 10 inch long hair he has shootin out of the side of his face
it seemed like in the coverage of the us poker championships that they wanted to keep showing close ups... it was gross
only ugly people think like that. :club:
No body questions the guys smarts, but, did any body ever really hear him say anything even remotely intellegent or stimulating?
When Paul was in first grade he got the answer right when the teacher asked "what does a duck say"
Not everyone is as "pretty" as you are.Also, you're a little confused with the "i before e" rule of spelling. Illiterate. Yeah; I know. A couple of typo's. Right?X-22's got twice your IQ.
Don't you think if you are going to call someone an Illiterate you should at least spell it right? :club::D
Irony alert.

x-22 is my hero. I hear he dominates at Backgammon. From Wikipedia:"Magriel is a former mathematics professor and National Science Foundation fellow in probability, who first came to note in the backgammon circuit, winning the world title in 1978. In 1976 he and his wife, Renee Magriel, wrote the book Backgammon (ISBN 0-8129-0615-2) explaining his strategies. The book is widely considered to be "The Bible" of the game. Magriel is widely considered the world's premier backgammon teacher and one of its best players."And yes, we get it, he's not that great looking.

Paul Magreil needs to take his wierd nose and go away!!!! can anyone stand watching that guy and his tongue?I know awful post ......i dont care
Most annoying thing in poker. Even more annoying than Jaime Gold fake benevolent poker play. "why did you call, you shouldn't have done that, sorry man, I told you I had the nuts" Bleh! fake fake fake. Hate that guy...Jaime... Oh yah we're talking about Quack Quack. That dude is annoying.
Most annoying thing in poker. Even more annoying than Jaime Gold fake benevolent poker play. "why did you call, you shouldn't have done that, sorry man, I told you I had the nuts" Bleh! fake fake fake. Hate that guy...Jaime... Oh yah we're talking about Quack Quack. That dude is annoying.
You had to mention Jamie Gold didn't you. Please leave this forum and never come back.

I think you guys just need to try the Paul Magriel Home Game Edition.Have everyone at your home game punch the guy to his left in the nose as hard as he can. Then grab a pair of tweezers, grab a nostril, and tug as hard as you can.Everyone then must play a sng tourney where the only way you can communicate is with "quacks". Anger, excitement, drink requests, all done in the form of quacks."QUACK!"I call: "Qua-Quack"I Raise: "Quack Quack"Bad River: "QUACK QUACK!!!!"Get a beer, Point to fridge: "QUACK...QUAAAAAAACK"

are we so blind by the corporate model of beauty, that we can no longer appreciate on of life's true characters, albeit an ugly one? For shame, all of you..
You forgot to post this under your "Clay Aiken" alias.