new hand names, your names!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

84, suited or not.It's called Bellagio because one of the players saw some drunk at a 4/8 table at the Bellagio hit two pair on the flop with it and betting it like it was the stone cold nuts. I believe the board eventually paired and he got beat by a higher pair. It's one of those "you had to be there" moments.However, anytime 84 comes on the flop, somebody yells, "Bellagio's the nuts!" Lots of people in the game play it for grins. And it a frequent winner (I know, statistically it's not any kind of a hand, but people play it at this game so much, it seems like it wins more than you'd expect). What can I say it's a loose game.
Loki, See my earlier post, the actual hand was 8 4 of clubs, but most people in Houston refer to any 84 as Bellagio. The (drunk) person that was in he hand is Larry **** a local dealer. I know him personally, he has dealt in a game I had for awhile. BTW, where do you play? We have probably been at the same table before.

2 9 = the Benihana64s = Jerry Springer9To = Grandma's Cookin69 = Warhol's nightmareK2s = The JockstrapAA = Fish handQ9 = Tucson, Arizona74 = Panama Canal55 = Steeley Dan36 = Burt BacharachK8 = The Dentist33= Bleach Blond98s = whoa nellyJoker/4 = WTF?AdAd = "who the fuck's dealin'???"

oh yeah I forgot about 10 blows 2 nights Hee-larious I wish everyone here could meet Robby Kee its who I picture when I read JFarell's posts.
I wish I could get 10 knob-jobs in two days. I always have to settle for 4 nights a week sex with my 5'9" 128lb. blond haired/green eyed, D-cupped, big bootied girlfriend. My life sucks.Oh her family is loaded, too.

Pocket 10's. My friends and i call them pocket binary. It works in so many ways...1s and 0s are used in binary, and 1010 is the #10 in binary code.I thought it was coolWhen you turn them over tell people you have the "pocket binary." It scares them into thinking you are some kind of math wizard.

Q-3 is the Gay Waiter. Queen with a tray.
Also known as the "San Francisco Busboy". John Vorhaus calls 88 "dogballs" (because a lot of people peek at their cards sideways I guess) and 69 "dinner for two".
2 9 = the Benihana64s = Jerry Springer9To = Grandma's Cookin69 = Warhol's nightmareK2s = The JockstrapAA = Fish handQ9 = Tucson, Arizona74 = Panama Canal55 = Steeley Dan36 = Burt BacharachK8 = The Dentist33= Bleach Blond98s = whoa nellyJoker/4 = WTF?AdAd = "who the fuck's dealin'???"
stop, my stomach is about to burst :D

AQ - Big Clit ( for obvious reasons )J4 - RIGHT IN THE LIP ( because when you beat someone with JACK FORE YOU dO EXACTLY THAT YOU JACK FORE THEM RIGHT IN THE LIP. )K6 - Pokerstars hand (always pulls huge pots somehow????lol )78 of clubs - THE BALDOhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...?term=baldo&r=f2-4 JP BALDOthats about it.

2-4 : The Home Depot (like a 2 by 4)2-3 : little slick (although some people call AQ, or A2 that...i simply do not agree. :-)9-3 : Montana banana (still have never heard why it's called that)4-4 : Sailboats2-7 : Big Shxt

Qs-Qc is the Rick James in my group. It has to be the black b!itches. We figured Rick was such a stud that he always had two at a time, so the name stuck.2-3o is Canadian AcesJ-Ko is Dinner for One (to go against 6-9h which is Dinner for Two)