Bush, Clinton And Gore

One last thing Daniel. If Bush is a liar then what about Clinton Gore and the rest of the Democrats who were saying the exact same thing about Iraq in the late 90's. Hmmm could we have gotten bad intelligence from our people? Could be since our intelligence had been stripped down since the 70's starting with the Church commitee.

One last thing Daniel. If Bush is a liar then what about Clinton Gore and the rest of the Democrats who were saying the exact same thing about Iraq in the late 90's. Hmmm could we have gotten bad intelligence from our people? Could be since our intelligence had been stripped down since the 70's starting with the Church commitee.
Right, just like when Clinton invaded Iraq and overthrew Saddam, he browbeat our intelligence agencies (and those of our allies) into giving him the data he wanted, ignoring adverse information, and firing anyone who spoke out otherwise so that he could more forward with the invasion plan he had already decided to do. Just like Bush I. Just like Reagan. Just like Carter.Oh, wait, they DIDN'T. Umm, what was the question again?
Right, just like when Clinton invaded Iraq and overthrew Saddam, he browbeat our intelligence agencies (and those of our allies) into giving him the data he wanted, ignoring adverse information, and firing anyone who spoke out otherwise so that he could more forward with the invasion plan he had already decided to do. Just like Bush I. Just like Reagan. Just like Carter.Oh, wait, they DIDN'T. Umm, what was the question again?
Wow, nice twisting of facts. You were right on one point, Clinton didn't. Didn't do a **** thing about OBL, 9/11 which he could have prevented, the Cole, Samalea and on and on.If Daniel wants to call Bush a liar, what about the rest, Clinton, Gore etc.Umm, that was the question, what is so confusing about that?
CLinton never lied......except under oath before Congress
It's funny how the GOP thinks that getting a blowjob in office means you should get impeached. How about leading America in a war that we had no business going into? 3 TRILLION dollars in the hole, and the rest of the world hates us. If we should impeach anyone, it should be your gold ol boy Bush.
It's funny how the GOP thinks that getting a blowjob in office means you should get impeached. How about leading America in a war that we had no business going into? 3 TRILLION dollars in the hole, and the rest of the world hates us. If we should impeach anyone, it should be your gold ol boy Bush.
News flash, impeachment was for lying to a federal judge while under oath. You know, the law is funny about lying to judges after you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth etc.I know having your idol being disgraced as a sleeze bag was tough, try to overcome your shame and let it go.Last time anyone checked, it's not against the law to spend money, or to make the world a safer place one dictator at a time. And the rest of the world doesn't hate us, they are filled with USA envy. Can't blame them.I think you have too much Cheeze Whiz on the brain General.
Show me a politician who doesnt lie and ill show you an unelectable one.
Very sad, and unfortunately mostly true.I guess the only difference between me and you is I want to send all politicians to the firing squad with the democrats in front of the line, you want the republicans in the front. We should find a compromise.
i never said that...i simply stated that Clinton lied to congress about it

I kind of miss Clinton, I think he was the last good president since Reagan, yes they both had faults, but they had charisma. I never saw a president made fun of as much as bush lol. I will be glad once the bush era ends. -fljerry :club:

News flash, impeachment was for lying to a federal judge while under oath. You know, the law is funny about lying to judges after you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth etc.I know having your idol being disgraced as a sleeze bag was tough, try to overcome your shame and let it go.Last time anyone checked, it's not against the law to spend money, or to make the world a safer place one dictator at a time. And the rest of the world doesn't hate us, they are filled with USA envy. Can't blame them.I think you have too much Cheeze Whiz on the brain General.Very sad, and unfortunately mostly true.I guess the only difference between me and you is I want to send all politicians to the firing squad with the democrats in front of the line, you want the republicans in the front. We should find a compromise.
He didn't lie, blow jobs are not sex. :club:
He didn't lie, blow jobs are not sex. :club:
Reminds me of this story I heard;Chelsea Clinton came home from College and Hillary asks her if she is seeing any boys.She says she goes out about 3-4 times a week with different boys.Hillary says: " Are you having sex with them?"Chelsea says: " Not according to dad."
QFMFT :club::D:D