Private Sit N Go Payouts

I have a rather silly question.In a six and eight man $5 Sit N Go, "normal pay out", what are the prizes? I think its top three for eight man and top two for six man, but do not know the actual amounts. I'm trying to do some stats on my profit margins and missing this info. If its somewhere on the website, and I just missed it, feel free to tell me to RTFM and send me a url. :)Ray

I have a rather silly question.In a six and eight man $5 Sit N Go, "normal pay out", what are the prizes? I think its top three for eight man and top two for six man, but do not know the actual amounts. I'm trying to do some stats on my profit margins and missing this info. If its somewhere on the website, and I just missed it, feel free to tell me to RTFM and send me a url. :)Ray
Hi Ray, for 4-6 players it's 70-30 percent split. For 7-30 players it's 50-30-20 percent.I thinks that's what you were asking.
Profits?
(Total players x buy-in) * (% for place you finished in) - (buy-in) = profitIn this case, for a $5 tourney with 8 in, and you get 1st, the prize pool is $40, 50% for first is $20, less your buy-in of $5.50 is $14.50 profit.
(Total players x buy-in) * (% for place you finished in) - (buy-in) = profitIn this case, for a $5 tourney with 8 in, and you get 1st, the prize pool is $40, 50% for first is $20, less your buy-in of $5.50 is $14.50 profit.
I play in the private tournies he is talking about and I don't think he has to worry about tallying up his profits. :club: