How about T.O. apparently attempting suicide by taking 35 pain pills at once. I am a huge Redskins fan but that is not cool.

How about T.O. apparently attempting suicide by taking 35 pain pills at once. I am a huge Redskins fan but that is not cool.
A very sad story....Owens behavior over the last 5 years exhibited signs of serious mental problems....it looks like they are even more extensive than people had guessed.I dont really like him much but I hope he figures out what he needs to.

The only thing that makes me think this isn't a joke is the fact that ESPN.com reported it. I know they don't report anything unless they have 2 confirmed direct sources. But then again, nothing would surprise me at this point. He already gets enough attention, especially with this broken hand now, and for the most part has been behaving this year. T.O. is just one weird dude.

He had only taken 5 pills until Tuesday...but when the paramedics came the bottle was empty.

He had only taken 5 pills until Tuesday...but when the paramedics came the bottle was empty.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395The friend attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he'd taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he'd emptied. Owens was asked by rescue workers "if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time [he] stated, 'Yes.'"

Police news conference just happened...Police said that they will not confirm or deny anything. They said that it was not a criminal offense, and that it was a medical issue. They didn't know how the report was leaked. So basically we learned nothing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2604395The friend attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he'd taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he'd emptied. Owens was asked by rescue workers "if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time [he] stated, 'Yes.'"
He had only taken 5 pills before he EMPTIED the bottle. Meaning he took 35. Dense much?
I don't believe this crap.
They are calling it accidental. 35 pills at once? He must have some short term memory problems then. Sounds like the authorities are pretty much trying to stay out of it. Can't say I blame them. TO is headed for a bad end. I just hope self destructs completely sooner rather then later. I'm sick of hearing about him, especially now that he's on the Cowboys.