Police Report: 'dallas Cowboys Star Receiver Terrell Owens

Well ya know, Delmar, they say that with a thrill-seekin' personality, what goes up must come down. Top of the world one minute, haunted by megrims the next. Yep, it's like our friend Terrell is a alley cat and his own damn humors're swingin' him by the tail. But don't worry, Delmar; he'll be back on top again. I don't think we've heard the last of Terrell Owens!
so he took a few extra ibprofen(sp?) thats bs...i know people who have actually attempted suicide and took 15 and just threw the pills up...
He was taking Hydrocodone along with Vitamin supplements and had an allergic reaction. He was non-responsive so his publicist called 911.My take is that the publicist saw the state he was in, checked his Hydrocodone bottle and saw that all the pills were gone. She assumed that he took them all and called 911. TO said that he took the pills out of the bottle and put them in a drawer, probably in an organizer. The paramedics arrived and the publicist thought that TO had tried to kill himself and so the paramedics and police assumed so as well.
yeah i didnt believe any of it...if u think the publicist is going to ever tell the truth then you are naive....
so you think he took 35 pain pills in an attempt to commit suicide, was taken to the hospital, and was realeased the next morning?
Dude, the Eagles suck, get over it.
oh yeah....cause the Broncos are some much better4 str8 NFC East division titles and 4 str8 NFC championship game appearences.Only reason the did bad last year was because Pinkston, McNabb, Westbrook and Trotter were hurt
Dude, the Eagles suck, get over it.
This is a correct statement... The Cowboys will still win the division easily... BUT invinceible was a good movie.. so at least you guys have that. Of course in that movie, Dallas kicked the crap out of them... (coincidence?.. I think not.)
oh yeah....cause the Broncos are some much better4 str8 NFC East division titles and 4 str8 NFC championship game appearences.Only reason the did bad last year was because Pinkston, McNabb, Westbrook and Trotter were hurt
Looks like all you learned in 3rd grade was leet speak, bad spelling, and how to make excuses.