Tuff_fish Ringtones?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuff Fish1:20 in, theres a gem. Tuff Fish "****":56 in. From :37 onAlso a special request for a Tony G ringtone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY...ted&search=1:05-1:101:28-1:301:41-1:50

http://public.box.net/darkobiwan53290Some new ones added.crazy, find me the sonofabitch one and I'll get it done. I'll look for it also, but if know which vid it is, that would save time.

No luck with the links and the files are not on my computer.For anybody who would like to try to make their own, I used Audacity and just exported the clips as mp3's. From there you can upload them to the web and download to your phone, or use a transfer cable. Make your clips about 6 seconds long.I will try to make the ones I had before, but no promises on a time right now.

No luck with the links and the files are not on my computer.For anybody who would like to try to make their own, I used Audacity and just exported the clips as mp3's. From there you can upload them to the web and download to your phone, or use a transfer cable. Make your clips about 6 seconds long.I will try to make the ones I had before, but no promises on a time right now.
FOR ME PATCH. DO IT FOR ME.
  • 1 month later...

Well, it's about 45 minutes till quitting time. Noone is around. Let me see if I can knock 'em out real quick.

Use "The Google"; I'm sure you will find something.
I think it Daniel Powter. Is it me or does he sound just like Robert Williamson, but pissed off all the time?

Ok, one down.Go here: http://public.box.net/darkobiwan53290 to download them. They are in mp3 format. You will have to find a way to get them on your phone. Something like a cable to link to your computer, or a website that will send them to your phone.This first one is him going "yadda yadda yadda".More in a moment. If anybody has links to a certain video with a certain phrase they want, that would help. I'm having to search through them.

Thanks Dogpatch, I've got "yadda" as my ringtone now. Just waiting for someone to call me.
Awesome. Well, it's about 20 till 6. I haven't found any more good lines yet. I'll try to do some more late tommorow.

I'm on youtube right now trying to find some for you. I'd like to find the one where he's saying something like, "6,7,8,9...."

I'm on youtube right now trying to find some for you. I'd like to find the one where he's saying something like, "6,7,8,9...."
That was one of the first ones I made last time. I started to do it again yesterday, don't know why I didn't. I'll get it later today when I have time.
please please find "son of a goddamn bitc.h! awwwww coc.k"best. ringtone. ever.
Yea, I had that one last time. If anybody finds the video, link me and I'll get it done.
Tuff Fish1:20 in, theres a gem. Tuff Fish "****":56 in.
From :37 onAlso a special request for a Tony G ringtone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY...ted&search=1:05-1:101:28-1:301:41-1:502:12-2:20
Boooo yaaaaa. I will try to work on these shortly, but I have a home game tonight and I'm supposed to stop by and see a chick about a trip "downtown" on the way home. So I might be leaving early.
Boooo yaaaaa. I will try to work on these shortly, but I have a home game tonight and I'm supposed to stop by and see a chick about a trip "downtown" on the way home. So I might be leaving early.
bumpage.patch, please make the "son of a goddamn bit.ch" one a priority, por favor. thanks in advance
bumpage.patch, please make the "son of a goddamn bit.ch" one a priority, por favor. thanks in advance
Most definitely. Things have settled down here at work and as soon as I get over lunch... (I stuffed myself at the Mexican restaurant) I'll work on some tones.