Tuff_fish Ringtones?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuff Fish1:20 in, theres a gem. Tuff Fish "****":56 in. From :37 onAlso a special request for a Tony G ringtone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY...ted&search=1:05-1:101:28-1:301:41-1:50

http://public.box.net/darkobiwan53290Some new ones added.crazy, find me the sonofabitch one and I'll get it done. I'll look for it also, but if know which vid it is, that would save time.

i still think we need "i tellya, i really get tired of people calling me. i really do!."
I thought I did that one already. I did some that I haven't uploaded yet, maybe it's there. I did one that's a mix of some of his sayings about calls.http://webpages.charter.net/darkobiwan/ That's my webspace. Ignore the paintball pics. I was selling some stuff. You can download the mp3s from there and get them converted at that site. As far as I can tell, all they do is change it to wav format. I can do that myself, but I need to test it and I have no way to get the wav onto my phone. (No cable and no web on my phone)

I want to remind all posters to be careful of downloads from people you do not knonw.Proceed with extreme caution.I'm not saying anyone is trying to instal trojans on your machine, but user beware.

I want to remind all posters to be careful of downloads from people you do not knonw.Proceed with extreme caution.I'm not saying anyone is trying to instal trojans on your machine, but user beware.
Words of wisdom. Always use protection. If anyone is overly concerned about d/l'ing from me, we can work out something where the file never touches your PC. I know this isn't an attack on me, but let me just say... I run an FTP server off my home machine for sharing files with friends, I run a virus scan every morning. You have nothing to worry about from me. But as said, always use anti-virus software.
Are there any available? Hearing his voice really does cheer me up, and there are even a few quotes quite applicable for a ringtone ("you know i really get tired of people calling me , I really do").
this is probably the best newb thread in a long time...fantastic idea!
Words of wisdom. Always use protection. If anyone is overly concerned about d/l'ing from me, we can work out something where the file never touches your PC. I know this isn't an attack on me, but let me just say... I run an FTP server off my home machine for sharing files with friends, I run a virus scan every morning. You have nothing to worry about from me. But as said, always use anti-virus software.
TOTALY NOT an attack on you and I'm glad you understood this.the ringtones are awesome.
TOTALY NOT an attack on you and I'm glad you understood this.the ringtones are awesome.
Thank you. Like I said, I just want to contribute. And I definitely understand where you're coming from. I used to be a computer tech and I had more people bring in their PCs for me to remove viruses more than anything else. I worked for the IT department while I was going to school and that was one of the joys was going around and cleaning crap up from people that didn't know any better. So yes, scan away. :club:
  • 6 months later...
Dog, hook a Hideout brother up with those ringtones again.
Damnit! My links are down. :club: I'm at work right now, I'll try to fix it tommorow. Stay tuned.