Tuff_fish Ringtones?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tuff Fish1:20 in, theres a gem. Tuff Fish "****":56 in. From :37 onAlso a special request for a Tony G ringtone:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvCn_KbLpLY...ted&search=1:05-1:101:28-1:301:41-1:50

http://public.box.net/darkobiwan53290Some new ones added.crazy, find me the sonofabitch one and I'll get it done. I'll look for it also, but if know which vid it is, that would save time.

FANTASTIC IDEAI have a couple of requests...1. 'God damn son of a btch !!!!'2. 'ahhhh cha cha cha cha'hell, I could go on... so many priceless quotessomeone please put this together, this will be a mega hit
I can do it tonight after work, if nobody else is going to.
you are a gentleman and a scholar :club::D:D:D:)
Thank you, thank you. Of course, it looks like I'll be working late. Two of my drivers decided to play Chicken with the company trucks and tagged each other's mirrors. So they're both off to take piss tests and I'm outside replacing mirrors. Later I'll be running the deliveries that they should have had done before 5, but will probably take me till 7 to finish. I just came in for a quick break and decided to peak at the board. Anyway, I will be getting some ringtones done tonight. If you guys have some favorite parts, let me know which video and maybe a timeframe from the video. Thanks.

Ok, I'm working on this now. The free service that makes the ringtones takes about an hour and a half to send the file. If you pay it takes less than a minute. So I did one and I'm waiting to get it. I'll post some of the mp3s I've made and if you guys want it sent to your phone, you can either give me your number and I'll have the service send it direct, or I'll just upload them to a webspace that you can download them from if you have web capability on your phone. (Let's see how long it takes to max my bandwidth)C.ock!Christ!6, 7, 8, 9, 10I've got a straight flush! I'll be making some more. Let me know your favorites.

"7...8...9...10... NUTHIN'!" "So I suppose he'll call this too, he's got a king, no doubt, he's got a king. Just put all-in, there you go, I can lose two buyin's, God bless America.SON OF A GODDAMN *****! SON OF A *****! IF IAKAKAKAKA! (sigh)""WoW! 4 buy in's in less than 150 hands, wow!" "look at that, look at that! Boy he has NO FEAR! GOD MAN! NO FEAR AT ALL! UHH GODDAMMIT I'M GOIN' ALL-IN!"- if you could make any of these, I would be most appreciative. I luv Tuff Fish.Tuff Fish for President in 2008!

omfg you're a genius...how do I DL the ringtone to my phone if someone cares to explain? I want the "ahggahagahag GOOOD DAMNIT I'M GOING ALL IN, no im not noim not no im not"That one and the "Today's worse than yesterday, and yesterday was REAL bad"omgggggggg I love tuff fish, seriously I cant wait for his reality show...looool just heard the str8 flush one, I dont think Ive seen that, does anyone have the link to that video?

I will do the requested tones after work tonight. To download them to your phone: You can download the mp3 from the links in my post. (I will put up links for the new ones I do tonight) Then upload them to the mobile17 site and that web site will convert it and send it to your phone. Or, I think, I can just do the conversions and put them on my webspace and you can download them from there. You will need web capability on your phone. Otherwise you'd have to download them to your PC and use a cable to connect and transfer them to your phone. And I appreciate all the thanks from everyone. I don't think I'll be posting any breakthrough poker strats anytime soon, so I'm happy to contribute to the community anyway I can.EDIT: Wandigo posted in another thread that the links were not working, but I just tried one and it worked. If you're having problems getting the mp3 files, let me know and I can e-mail them to you. Also, if someone has a phone with web access and would like to help me iron out the wrinkles of downloading the tones from my webspace, let me know. It could save a few steps for everyone else.