Strat Tournament On Stars

Strat Tournament on Stars64% voted for Wed 22:00 ETSoP StarsPrivate Tournament#32654669FCP Strat Tournament 1Sept 27th 22:00ET$10+1PW= pokertimeLooking forward to a good game and some interesting hands.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have ball hockey tonight. We usually play from 6-8ET, but starting tonight we have been moved to 7-9ET. That should still leave me enough time to get home and register.If I get home in time, and we have a good turn out, I'll play.

I will be there and in the Neg-O also (unless I donk out early)Maybe I can suck out with Q2 vs KQ against Coper again!
After I was the first down to 500 chips I needed to suck out with 44 vs KK and something else to triple up and get back into it...Im not about to complain about that one!A well played HU both ways I thought, except I probably made one major mistake. I had you leading into me when I had Aces, you bet the turn down to 1k behind and I pushed back and you folded. I thought that would be enough of a lead if you folded and didnt mind shutting out any draws (I assume you had a pair...i think a K was on board).If I had called you almost certainly would have bet the river, and I should have taken that chance assuming you only had a 5 outer. (There may have been a gutshot possible also...dont remember exactly).When the 2 hit the board on the KQ v Q2 I had that nauseous feeling that it was the beginning of a comeback!
After I was the first down to 500 chips I needed to suck out with 44 vs KK and something else to triple up and get back into it...Im not about to complain about that one!A well played HU both ways I thought, except I probably made one major mistake. I had you leading into me when I had Aces, you bet the turn down to 1k behind and I pushed back and you folded. I thought that would be enough of a lead if you folded and didnt mind shutting out any draws (I assume you had a pair...i think a K was on board).If I had called you almost certainly would have bet the river, and I should have taken that chance assuming you only had a 5 outer. (There may have been a gutshot possible also...dont remember exactly).When the 2 hit the board on the KQ v Q2 I had that nauseous feeling that it was the beginning of a comeback!
I had 99 on that hand; figured I was dead to two outs after you pushed since I was "pot committed" after my lead and decided to take my chances being down 9-1 in chips. After I survived the Q2 hand, I think that the hand where you caught an ace on the turn after I had flopped two pair was the key hand.Very enjoyable SNG all the way thru!
After I survived the Q2 hand, I think that the hand where you caught an ace on the turn after I had flopped two pair was the key hand.
I was trying to block the trauma of that one out...thanks for reopening that wound!Not really...thats the risk you take not playing an A agressively pre-flop with fairly deep stacks.
Max 9 people, right?I dont' want to play MTT!
30min to go and 11 registered.If it stays this way we would start with 2 short handed tables, could be interesting.