• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heroes DVD release informationIt's coming out August 28th to DVD and HD-DVD and will retail for 59.99.Bonus features include...*73 minute pilot with a never before seen character*Making off stuff*Profile on Tim Sales artwork for the show*A minigame*50 extended/deleted scenesNo word on if they will bundle the online comics in with the set.

weeeeeeeeee watching heroes finale right now. that was a weird part when the little girl (molly i think) the girl who can find ppl like a tracking system said theres only one person she can't locate because he is crazy badass and can see her if she finds him... anyone have any ideas on who that hero might be

weeeeeeeeee watching heroes finale right now. that was a weird part when the little girl (molly i think) the girl who can find ppl like a tracking system said theres only one person she can't locate because he is crazy badass and can see her if she finds him... anyone have any ideas on who that hero might be
New villain for season 2.I was expecting more deaths in the Finale.Fight between Peter and Sylar was a little weaksauce, I kind of figured on the ending with Peter and Nathan though in a way it doesn't make sense cause Peter can fly on his own, maybe he struggles using more than 1 power at a time. I wonder if Parkman is gonna live. The way Sylar snuck away is a bit weak, I can't believe not one of them especially Noah (hey we know his name now) went up and put a few in the brainpan. The preview of season 2 looks cool. With Molly though he can be tracked and killed, she is way to powerful though.
New villain for season 2.I was expecting more deaths in the Finale.Fight between Peter and Sylar was a little weaksauce, I kind of figured on the ending with Peter and Nathan though in a way it doesn't make sense cause Peter can fly on his own, maybe he struggles using more than 1 power at a time. I wonder if Parkman is gonna live. The way Sylar snuck away is a bit weak, I can't believe not one of them especially Noah (hey we know his name now) went up and put a few in the brainpan. The preview of season 2 looks cool. With Molly though he can be tracked and killed, she is way to powerful though.
agreeim glad he got away, i love his characteragree again

I'm actually enraged at how much that episode sucked.None of what happened made any sense at all. Peter can fly. Get out of there. Claire was afraid to shoot him? He can heal, you idiot. Hiro appears 10 feet away from Sylar and charges and stabs him? Sylar does nothing? Are you serious? The most dangerous man in the world is lying on the street and no one makes sure he's actually dead? I know you have to have a season 2, but there was too much going on that made me say "Oh, come on".I'll still watch it next year, but that episode was extremely disappointing.

I'm kind of glad they didn't kill that many people off. It would be awesome for series finale if they all had to get back together to defeat the ultimate baddie. The fight was pretty weak. I'm thinking because the power he got from Ted was going haywire it was basically gridlocking his ability to access his other powers. Favorite exchange of the show:"Hiro you look badass" "Really?"guesses:

Hiro's dad is Kensei. It looked like him on the battlefield. Long life or something is his power?

The guy that Molly doesn't want to track may become like Sylar's mentor and we'll have the crew of adversaries to Hiro et al.

I'm kind of glad they didn't kill that many people off. It would be awesome for series finale if they all had to get back together to defeat the ultimate baddie. The fight was pretty weak. I'm thinking because the power he got from Ted was going haywire it was basically gridlocking his ability to access his other powers. Favorite exchange of the show:"Hiro you look badass" "Really?"guesses:

Hiro's dad is Kensei. It looked like him on the battlefield. Long life or something is his power?

The guy that Molly doesn't want to track may become like Sylar's mentor and we'll have the crew of adversaries to Hiro et al.

Is there any paintings that haven't transpired yet that we can use as reference?
Is there any paintings that haven't transpired yet that we can use as reference?
I don't know, but I would kind of doubt it. It seems like they are gonna try to keep the volumes fairly self contained from what's been said in interviews so I'm guessing Isaac's paintings would deal almost entirely with Vol. 1.

Very disappointing episode.It was really cool, and I even loved the "Call me Noah." That was awesome sauce. Perfect name for his character.But then it all went to crap. What a gay fight at the end - I mean come on.And Peter can heal - so is just Nathan dead and Peter will come back? Meh - crappy season finale.

I'm actually enraged at how much that episode sucked.None of what happened made any sense at all. Peter can fly. Get out of there. Claire was afraid to shoot him? He can heal, you idiot. Hiro appears 10 feet away from Sylar and charges and stabs him? Sylar does nothing? Are you serious? The most dangerous man in the world is lying on the street and no one makes sure he's actually dead? I know you have to have a season 2, but there was too much going on that made me say "Oh, come on".I'll still watch it next year, but that episode was extremely disappointing.
I think you guys are assuming wayyyyyy too much about how well Peter (and even Sylar) control their powers. Remember these are two guys with less than one year using their abilities. Any comic book fan will tell you that if they do a Year: One of a particular character that guy is nowhere near as powerful as they are in the present. I believe Peter cant use two powers at the same time. Or he can but doesnt know how yet. Claire, a teenage girl!, just didnt want to shoot her uncle the guy who saved her life. Sylar was surprised by Hiro and had the distraction of also holding off a variety of other people including Peter who has an arsenal of powers to match.You guys are really hard to please. I thought it was a very good finale. Yes the final fight could have been better (so overall I give this episode a B+.......but an A for the whole season no question) but dont forget to give them credit for slyly introducing next season's bada$$ with Molly's teaser about the man who can see her when she looks for him. Love this show.
I think you guys are assuming wayyyyyy too much about how well Peter (and even Sylar) control their powers. Remember these are two guys with less than one year using their abilities. Any comic book fan will tell you that if they do a Year: One of a particular character that guy is nowhere near as powerful as they are in the present. I believe Peter cant use two powers at the same time. Or he can but doesnt know how yet. Claire, a teenage girl!, just didnt want to shoot her uncle the guy who saved her life. Sylar was surprised by Hiro and had the distraction of also holding off a variety of other people including Peter who has an arsenal of powers to match.You guys are really hard to please. I thought it was a very good finale. Yes the final fight could have been better (so overall I give this episode a B+.......but an A for the whole season no question) but dont forget to give them credit for slyly introducing next season's bada$$ with Molly's teaser about the man who can see her when she looks for him. Love this show.
I am still on the fence about the episode. I think the hard part is they had so many really good episodes with great cliffhangers drawing to the final episode that you would just expect soooooo much. The writers went a totally different way than any of us thought. I kinda thought it would have been a little harder for hiro to get to him. But it was really cool seeing all the heroes going after sylar. Cant wait for volume 2. Such an amazing show regardless if the finale was a little let down. and you can call me noah is the line of the season. actually either that one or hiro's last line in the show %#*&. great season. couple quick thought what was Charles Deveaux power(Simone's dad). and whatever happen to claude?
I'm with you for the most part, but my initial reaction was a little dissapointed in that last fight as well. Although I love this show so much because they don't really need a climax, because i'm pretty much clinging to every second of each episode.But they had the potential for an amazing final fight between Peter and Sylar, with both of them sharing powers, it could have been so much better.And about Kensei, I don't see how he could be Hiro's father, especially since we know his father, but maybe ancestor was more what you were looking for? Either way, looking forward to Season 2.
I'm with you for the most part, but my initial reaction was a little dissapointed in that last fight as well. Although I love this show so much because they don't really need a climax, because i'm pretty much clinging to every second of each episode.But they had the potential for an amazing final fight between Peter and Sylar, with both of them sharing powers, it could have been so much better.And about Kensei, I don't see how he could be Hiro's father, especially since we know his father, but maybe ancestor was more what you were looking for? Either way, looking forward to Season 2.
I personally feel they skimped a bit in general on the fights probably due to budget constraints for TV. Special effects like those cost tons o money. My gut reaction is that the success of this season will lead to more money for next season which will lead to much better fight scenes in general.This show is great though because of the great writing, great acting, and human connections. The fights are just gravy.And remember this is a televised comic book so the twists and turns just have to be plausible not probable.
I personally feel they skimped a bit in general on the fights probably due to budget constraints for TV. Special effects like those cost tons o money. My gut reaction is that the success of this season will lead to more money for next season which will lead to much better fight scenes in general.This show is great though because of the great writing, great acting, and human connections. The fights are just gravy.And remember this is a televised comic book so the twists and turns just have to be plausible not probable.
Your probably right about the fight scenes, I remember reading that instead of having Mohinder push Sylar out of a window during the first fight with Peter in the apartment that they had to resort to the chalkboard slamming into Sylar and knocking him out because of budget restrictions. I agree that hopefully with the success of this season that they will get a better budget for season 2.

I thought the same thing.
I've been thinking more about the final fight between PP & S and I'm thinking (as has been touched on in the thread already) that time to fully comprehend and exercise their respective powers is the key to why the finale seemed so weak. Look at the apparent differences in the fights that take place in the finale and the 5 years gone episode. In the finale it was a little weaksauce, but in the episode that takes place 5 years in the future the battle seems to be much more explosive. That 5 years to master their abilities is huge difference. As an analogy take someone who has studied martial arts for 1 year and then look at him again after 5 years. If that person got in a high stress situation (fight) after 1 year of study the moves he would choose wouldn't be very quick, clean, or appropriate. But, after 5 years of study, his reactions would be much sharper, he would have a much wider array of moves and counter moves to choose from, and he would be much better able to distinguish which moves may be best for the particular situation.Re: kensei.I meant father not ancestor. What do we really know about Hiro's dad? We know that he's a very powerful man, most likely with some sort of special ability (long life? immortality?). We know that he is aware of others with abilities and of the Linderman Group's bid for power. We know that he has been waiting for one of the Nakamura's to manifest an ability (we assume it's just Hiro and his sister but what if there have been more children throughout the last 400 years?). It's gonna be a loooong summer of waiting...
who is hana gitelman? (havent really followed online part of the series)
WirelessThe girl who snuck up on Ted in that cabin in the Vegas desert and who met with Parkman and Ted to get them to go after Bennet. She was also Bennet's assistant in the future episode that Parkman killed.

B. Brus continues, "Last week you said concerning Candice, 'She can look like anyone and she happens to look like the beautiful Missy Perrigrym. Coincidence? Ability? What do you think? All we can say is pay attention to certain scenes in tonight's episode – 'Landslide' – they give a little hint to Candice's true form.' It was the hug with Linderman. She gave extra room for her true girth!" Does someone need to hit the gym? We think so!Bingo. Yeah, we were talking about the fact that Micah said his fat cousin was huge and she said – “So am I.” But, I suppose the hug worked in that respect as well.Me now....BUT, if Candace is really some huge slob why, when she was knocked unconscious by Nikki, did she revert to hot candace and not her natural state? Can she really control her appearance while knocked unconscious?

This implies Parkman is gonna live:Jason Fliess returns with a question this week. "This past episode's reunion of Jessica and Matt reminded me of Matt's theft of the diamonds. Are we ever going to see the consequences of that theft, either legally or in Matt's marriage?"Been a lot going on in Matt’s life and his taking off in episode 16 after his wife calls him out on it will have ramifications. That’s all we can tell you for now.