• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So.. Mohinder doesn't recognized Gabriel (Sylar)? Overall I did not like this episode, but next week looks to be a bombshell.
I don't think Mohinder has ever met Sylar. The only currently living people that have seen him are:HRGMrs. HRG (but then memory wiped)Claire (potentially, in a darkened room)Peter (potentially, from his nightmare while held in Texas)
I don't think Mohinder has ever met Sylar. The only currently living people that have seen him are:HRGMrs. HRG (but then memory wiped)Claire (potentially, in a darkened room)Peter (potentially, from his nightmare while held in Texas)
Haitian, who helped capture him and was with him at the paper factory.

I may be mistaken but wasn't their an episode where he Gabriel (Sylar) went to Mohinder before he was known as sylar. Gabriel thought he had a power and wanted to be tested by Mohinder.. after a few researches and samples Mohinder couldn't pin point his power. And concluding that it was a misunderstanding and that Gabriel didn't have a power. This is when Sylar started harboring feelings of attaining powers.

I may be mistaken but wasn't their an episode where he Gabriel (Sylar) went to Mohinder before he was known as sylar. Gabriel thought he had a power and wanted to be tested by Mohinder.. after a few researches and samples Mohinder couldn't pin point his power. And concluding that it was a misunderstanding and that Gabriel didn't have a power. This is when Sylar started harboring feelings of attaining powers.
That was Chandra who tested him.

It seems like each week's episode is a little better than the last. I hope they can maintain the momentum. I do wish they would not have an entire episode without the Peter/Invisiable Man story arc. By far the most interesting plotline to me (especially once we found out Mr. Bennet and he are old acquaintences).

Might have been one of the best episodes yet, oddly enough no Nikki in it. Maybe they are on to something ;)They did manage to dump all the sidekicks in one episode though, Ando and Simone.. Gone. The way Hiro sent Ando home doesn't surprise me, I figured he was going to come to that decision at some point.Killing off Simone wasn't exactly the person I thought off. In the end it makes sense, in order for Peter and Isaac to move on working together it almost has to happen otherwise jealousy would always cause problems.Peter is just getting crazy now, but he already is too powerful. I wonder if Claude will come back at all. The showdown in Bennett's house is going to prove interesting next week. Ted's power is too dangerous, I'll be surprised if he doesn't get killed at some point in the near future.Nice Stan Lee cameo!

That was an intense episode it was huge! There were exciting advancements in every story, except obviously for the DL, Nikki/Jessica, Micah one. Other than that it was great. The actor who plays Sylar is just phenomenal. And I wonder....-Will Peter's "dream" come true? [The New York one, where he's the bomb]-Does Mr. Bennet have a power?-What's Hiro's next move?-How will DL, Micah, Nikki and Hiro get involved with the main plot?\-When will Mohinder die from Sylar? [LOL, i don't want him to die but come on... how does he survive this]-What was the message behind the scene where they zoomed in on the iPod and had the rap playing with blood everywhere.-How will Peter and Issac get away from murder? And the grand finale - Wtf! wasn't Nikki/Jessica supposed to kill Nathan? Oh well I hope we see something with that soon.

-Does Mr. Bennet have a power?
I think we find out once and for all next week. From the TV guide preview it says we find out more about Bennett and the company he works for.
-What's Hiro's next move?
I think he still goes for the sword. Looks like his power expanded too, being able to move an event backwards in time, thats crazy... From a preview I read for the episode 18 it said Hiro

"Hiro goes for the sword again with dire consequences"

, so I don't know if that means he does anything next week or not.

-How will DL, Micah, Nikki and Hiro get involved with the main plot?
My money is on the connections with Linderman. She has already run across Parkman, Linderman has ties to Nathan and Hiro. Apparently in episode 18

Nathan meets with Linderman in person before the election

-When will Mohinder die from Sylar?-What was the message behind the scene where they zoomed in on the iPod and had the rap playing with blood everywhere.
I don't think so, how many times can he pull off the meet the new character, kill them off and Mohinder not figure it out? I think the power he choose to kill for was pretty stupid. I'm sure it's useful, but it sure has some weakness too if you want to mess with him. HI2U loud speakers.I think the point was Sylar was listening to the music as they drove away.
-How will Peter and Issac get away from murder?
Peter doesn't have to sweat it, but I'm sure with his powers they could dispose of the body if he wanted to and no one would ever know. The fallout from that should be interesting.
Finally, Simone is killed off. It was just a matter of time. What a bad actress.
I wholeheartedly agree. I was starting to get sick of her, which I think is what the writers wanted. I thought this week's episode was ****ing great, and can't wait to see what happens next week. Heroes is quickly becoming one of my fav shows, as they never seem to have an off week. Every episode builds, gives you an answer or two, and leaves you wanting so much more.

Peter seemed to be getting pretty good at utilizing his skills on demand. Still a padawan but he's getting there. Is Eccleston dropping out of the picture? I hope not, he really was a great fit in this show. I wonder how Claire confronting HRG is gonna play out, seems there could be some serious fallout especially for the Haitian since HRG has to know now that his orders weren't obeyed. One question, albeit a minor one, that's bugging me is about Peter. Future Hiro said Peter had a scar, but now that Peter as absorbed Claire's ability to heal, how would he get a scar?Sooooo looking forward to next week it looks extremely promising.

Future Hiro said Peter had a scar, but now that Peter as absorbed Claire's ability to heal, how would he get a scar?Sooooo looking forward to next week it looks extremely promising.
Well Peter has to still call forth his powers, if he is caught off guard or incapacitated somehow I imagine he could be hurt permanently. Also did you notice the last painting Isacc was doing of Peter, looked like a scar on his face in it.

Jeff & Chris = DorksStan was the bus driver when Hiro was leaving Ando.Man what a great episode last night. Sooooooooo good. God waiting a week between episodes is killing me.

Jeff & Chris = DorksStan was the bus driver when Hiro was leaving Ando.Man what a great episode last night. Sooooooooo good. God waiting a week between episodes is killing me.
Really bad part is there is going to be another 3-4 week gap in episodes coming up. I think they air 2-3 more than break for a few weeks then finish out the season with the last 3-4 episodes.
sure...the guys who DON'T know who the comic book artist was are the dorks...lol