Wcoop#12 Plo8

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm railing you checky... Pity I didn't wake up in time to play (I was 5 minutes too late... probably a good thing... but you never know...)WOOT! now you're the one quartering your opponents!...Oops... Didn't notice the short stack had a 9 for two pair... Oh well... you still won more than you started the hand with...

I'm railing you checky... Pity I didn't wake up in time to play (I was 5 minutes too late... probably a good thing... but you never know...)WOOT! now you're the one quartering your opponents!
No he got quartered again lol.

yet again, i hate poker. hello, bubble.PokerStars Game #6430366666: Tournament #40000012, $300+$20 Omaha Hi/Lo Pot Limit - Level IX (300/600) - 2006/09/26 - 19:30:26 (ET)Table '40000012 73' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Kid Blaast (9791 in chips) Seat 2: Nutstar (15488 in chips) Seat 3: Laerin (7532 in chips) Seat 4: Hammarby (14176 in chips) Seat 5: yoda777 (4264 in chips) Seat 6: checkymcfold (3971 in chips) Seat 7: AceHand (3460 in chips) Seat 8: Dk4884 (16209 in chips) Seat 9: DCCROCK (16690 in chips) Nutstar: posts small blind 300Laerin: posts big blind 600*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to checkymcfold [Ts Ac Ah Jh]Hammarby: folds yoda777: raises 1500 to 2100checkymcfold: raises 1871 to 3971 and is all-inAceHand: folds Dk4884: folds DCCROCK: folds Kid Blaast: folds Nutstar: folds Laerin: folds yoda777: calls 1871*** FLOP *** [7h 5s Qs]checkymcfold said, "BIG CARDS"*** TURN *** [7h 5s Qs] [7c]checkymcfold said, "BIG"*** RIVER *** [7h 5s Qs 7c] [5d]checkymcfold said, "OMFG"*** SHOW DOWN ***yoda777: shows [3d 5c Ad 4s] (HI: three of a kind, Fives)checkymcfold: shows [Ts Ac Ah Jh] (HI: two pair, Aces and Sevens)yoda777 collected 8842 from potNo low hand qualified*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8842 | Rake 0 Board [7h 5s Qs 7c 5d]Seat 1: Kid Blaast (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Nutstar (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: Laerin (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: Hammarby folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: yoda777 showed [3d 5c Ad 4s] and won (8842) with HI: three of a kind, FivesSeat 6: checkymcfold showed [Ts Ac Ah Jh] and lost with HI: two pair, Aces and SevensSeat 7: AceHand folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: Dk4884 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: DCCROCK folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I thought this was funny during the last break when the shortstack suggested a dealkatyrix: I'm good with an even chopMr. Shhhhhhh: i blew coke up my nose oncekatyrix: lol...just thinking the same thingNati Thunder: QUIERO COCA COLAkatyrix: just a warning..if you guys let me double up four times, you're in trouble

I thought this was funny during the last break when the shortstack suggested a dealkatyrix: I'm good with an even chopMr. Shhhhhhh: i blew coke up my nose oncekatyrix: lol...just thinking the same thingNati Thunder: QUIERO COCA COLAkatyrix: just a warning..if you guys let me double up four times, you're in trouble
best part about that was raymer: "I dont htnk he was talking about putting coca-cola up his nose, and thats something hes going to ahve to live with"