Dn You Really Believe?

"I personally believe (just an opinion) that Bush hates Muslims. Then again, I don't think he cares much about black people either. I've met lots of really nice Muslims. Great people that don't have a violent bone in their body. On the other hand, I know that the radicals are a very dangerous threat to this country... but I don't hate Muslims." DNDaniel I don't want to argue about the war in Iraq, that will be debated for the next 100 years or more but this statement you made is perplexing to me. Do you really believe that Bush hates Muslims? You really believe Bush doesn’t like black people? These are very disappointing statements.I have known many Muslims too, I have traveled in the Middle East and I have yet to personally meet a radical extremist but that doesn’t change the fact that the majority of violence against civilians in the last 30 years has been conducted by radical Muslims. That doesn’t change the fact that Muslim leaders have done very little to stop or even condemn these radicals.Oh and btw I have known some racist that don’t have a violent bone in their body either. What does that matter.

Of course Bush hates Muslims...why would he liberate so many of them?Of course Bush hates Black people...why would he be the first president to appoint them to high positions in his cabinet?Sam..Daniel just hates Bush..so he will justify his prejudice with whatever comes to mind.

"I personally believe (just an opinion) that Bush hates Muslims. Then again, I don't think he cares much about black people either. I've met lots of really nice Muslims. Great people that don't have a violent bone in their body. On the other hand, I know that the radicals are a very dangerous threat to this country... but I don't hate Muslims." DNDaniel I don't want to argue about the war in Iraq, that will be debated for the next 100 years or more but this statement you made is perplexing to me. Do you really believe that Bush hates Muslims? You really believe Bush doesn’t like black people? These are very disappointing statements.I have known many Muslims too, I have traveled in the Middle East and I have yet to personally meet a radical extremist but that doesn’t change the fact that the majority of violence against civilians in the last 30 years has been conducted by radical Muslims. That doesn’t change the fact that Muslim leaders have done very little to stop or even condemn these radicals.Oh and btw I have known some racist that don’t have a violent bone in their body either. What does that matter.
Yeah...radical separtist groups in Ireland, Italy, Japan, Sri Lanka, Ethiopa and Central and South America have hardly killed anyone.Terrorism isn't exlusive to a race or religion. What were The Crusades except white europeans attempting to terrorize muslims into changing faith?So your statement that muslims are responsible for the majority of violence against civlians in the last 30 years simply isn't true.
Of course Bush hates Muslims...why would liberate so many of them?Of course Bush hates Black people...why would he be the first president to appoint them to high positions in his cabinet?Sam..Daniel just hates Bush..so he will justify his prejudice with whatever comes to mind.
To disagree with Bush’s policies and what he has done is one thing but saying that he hates Muslims and doesn’t like black people is intellectually disappointing. If the point of this blog was to clarify his opinion then he has done a good time.My opinion of Mr. Negreanu has just fallen many steps. I thought he was above this kind of lazy thinking.
Yeah...radical separtist groups in Ireland, Italy, Japan and South America have hardly killed anyone.Terrorism isn't exlusive to a race or religion. What were The Crusades except white europeans attempting to terrorize muslims into changing faith?So your statement that muslims are responsible for the majority of violence against civlians in the last 30 years simply isn't true.
Oh common Jeff it is absolute true. There have been other terrorist attacks in the past 30 years but the vast majority have been conducted my Muslims especially in the last 10 years I never said that Muslims are exclusively responsible for terrorism was and pulling the crusades out of your hat is just silly. Last time I looked the European's stopped the crusades a couple of years ago.
:club: I doubt Bush hates Muslims, but his office has definitely put in some racist laws. As for blacks, etc, I think that's a ludicrous statement.
Please site examples of racist laws Bush's office have put in.
Yeah...radical separtist groups in Ireland, Italy, Japan, Sri Lanka, Ethiopa and Central and South America have hardly killed anyone.Terrorism isn't exlusive to a race or religion. What were The Crusades except white europeans attempting to terrorize muslims into changing faith?So your statement that muslims are responsible for the majority of violence against civlians in the last 30 years simply isn't true.
And WW 2 was about liberating Paris.The crusades happened for so many more reasons, so many. To pretend that the Christians just wanted to convert Muslims is over simplistic. Big time.Radical Muslims are a subsect of a larger group, Muslims. When the Muslims begin showing their anger over terrorist, then I will like them more. They sure had no problem joining together to say the Pope is a bad guy. Thier CNN ( Al Jahwhatever) sure likes to be fair and balanced too.Good point Alf about the blacks being appointed. Funny how the democrats call them all but Uncle Tom sell outs and nobody calls them racist. One of their top people (Sen. Bird) used to be a klansmen, but Bush is the racist..too funny.
To disagree with Bush’s policies and what he has done is one thing but saying that he hates Muslims and doesn’t like black people is intellectually disappointing. If the point of this blog was to clarify his opinion then he has done a good time.My opinion of Mr. Negreanu has just fallen many steps. I thought he was above this kind of lazy thinking.
I clearly said it's an opinion. Nowhere did I misrepresent that as fact. In other words, if I had to guess, based on the limited information that I have, I would say that Bush isn't too fond of Muslims or Blacks. That's just a hunch. Of course, there are a few reasons why I'd guess that, but none of those reasons prove anything one way or the other.

where do you people get the crap you pass as facts? for example, 'majority of violence against civilians in the last 30 years has been conducted by radical Muslims.'are you aware how many iraqi civilians were killed between the two gulf wars? are you aware of how many civilians israel has killed in the last 30 years? have we already forgotten about what israel just did to the people of southern lebanon? here's another thing for you folks, look up the massacres of sabra and chatila in lebanon 1982. pathetic.

I clearly said it's an opinion. Nowhere did I misrepresent that as fact. In other words, if I had to guess, based on the limited information that I have, I would say that Bush isn't too fond of Muslims or Blacks. That's just a hunch. Of course, there are a few reasons why I'd guess that, but none of those reasons prove anything one way or the other.
I understand that it is your opinion. I think your opinion is dissapointing and misinformed. I will be in Vegas in November. I'll buy you a beer and we can sit and talk about it.
I understand that it is your opinion. I think your opinion is dissapointing and misinformed. I will be in Vegas in November. I'll buy you a beer and we can sit and talk about it.
Better make it a domestic beer damn it...

that doesn’t change the fact that the majority of violence against civilians in the last 30 years has been conducted by radical Muslims.You must be hallucinating.1977-2006Central and South America:Pinochet/ChileNicaragua - death squadsColombia - paramilitaries/civil war for decadesAfrica:SomaliaRwandaSierra LeoneCongoAngola LiberiaZimbabweetcetcetcAsiaIndonesia/East TimorCambodia - Kymer RougeAfghanistan - Taliban v warlords civil warAfghanistan - Russian InvasionChechnya - Russian occupationChina - suppression of TibetEurope:N.Ireland - IRA versus UKEngland - IRA bombingsSpain - ETA v Federal governmentRussia - Chechen separatists/hostage takings/bombsFormer Yugoslavia:Serbs v Croats and MuslimsSerbs v Albanians (Kosovo)Middle EastIran v IraqIran v KuwaitIraq - oppression of KurdsIsrael - oppression of PalestiniansIsrael - Palestinian bombings/IntefadaUS and allies versus Iraq, parts 1 and 2Turkey v Kurdish separatistsI'm sure I missed some major conflicts, but the vast majority of the civilians killed in the above conflicts did not die at the hands of "radical" Muslims.

Last time I cheked Ireland has not bombed us in while. It is relavent to todays danger and what we are having to deal with. You are right that the word "terrorist" does not mean Muslim, but Muslim extremest are the greatest threat to the western world right now, at least that I am aware of, maybe Korea.
that doesn’t change the fact that the majority of violence against civilians in the last 30 years has been conducted by radical Muslims.You must be hallucinating. 1977-2006Central and South America:Pinochet/ChileNicaragua - death squadsColombia - paramilitaries/civil war for decadesAfrica:Somalia - Islamic warlords have retaken the capital; banned civilians from watching world cup and have set up Islamic Death CourtsRwandaSierra LeoneCongoAngola - Muslim CountryLiberiaZimbabweSUDAN?????AsiaIndonesia/East Timor - Islamic terrorism!Cambodia - Kymer RougeAfghanistan - Taliban v warlords The Taliban are Islamic Fascists!Afghanistan - Russian Invasion Mujahdeen = Muslims!Chechnya - Russian occupation Chechens are Muslim!China - suppression of Tibet Europe:N.Ireland - IRA versus UK death toll no where near the others you have mentioned previouslyEngland - IRA bombings repeatSpain - ETA v Federal governmentRussia - Chechen separatists/hostage takings/bombs Stated above. You said "occupation", but, Chechnya is a Russian territory.Former Yugoslavia:Serbs v Croats and Muslims well there you goSerbs v Albanians (Kosovo)Middle EastIran v Iraq Iran v KuwaitIraq - oppression of KurdsIsrael - oppression of PalestiniansIsrael - Palestinian bombings/Intefada = DUH FOR ALL THESE!!!US and allies versus Iraq, parts 1 and 2Turkey v Kurdish separatistsI'm sure I missed some major conflicts, but the vast majority of the civilians killed in the above conflicts did not die at the hands of "radical" Muslims, EXCEPT FOR MOST OF THE ONES I LISTED.
FYP
I don't think Bush hates blacks.I think he doesn't care about poor people, both inside and outside the US. It just so happens that a disproportionate percentage of blacks are poor.
Welcome to the forums, Spike Lee.
For what it's worth, purely because you don't hear it a lot, I agree, although I tend to think of it in less inflammatory terms. (I view him as more apathetic than hateful.)And I do think that it is fairly clear that this administration has been a disaster. And saying so matter-of-factly is the most effective way to turn off people's brains and get the most emotional reacion possible.

I am amazed how one man expressing his opinion could result in attacks of his intelligence, questions of credibilty, and loss of admiration from his fans. Many of us are frustrated over the state of affairs at home and abroad, DN made a statement of belief based on fact. And history will show that W. is not the greatest President the U.S. has had. George Washington may have been our greatest leader, and comparatively speaking he does suck.As someone who served in the military, I fill I can say this war although not about oil, has lined the pockets of many of W's circle of friends. And I find it convenient that gas prices may drop $1.00 a gallon by the election, I mean the end of the year. War will have casulities, but with technology far fewer civilians have died and soldiers that lost their lives, knew the risk before they joined. For those who have lost admiration for DN, did you fail to see the piece during the WSOP regarding DN spending time with the boy who had lived through a nightmare. That should elevate him high enough to offset a remark made expessing HIS OPINION. Although I do not agree with everything DN says. I would fight to my death for him to say it!

I am amazed how one man expressing his opinion could result in attacks of his intelligence, questions of credibilty, and loss of admiration from his fans. Many of us are frustrated over the state of affairs at home and abroad, DN made a statement of belief based on fact. And history will show that W. is not the greatest President the U.S. has had. George Washington may have been our greatest leader, and comparatively speaking he does suck.As someone who served in the military, I fill I can say this war although not about oil, has lined the pockets of many of W's circle of friends. And I find it convenient that gas prices may drop $1.00 a gallon by the election, I mean the end of the year. War will have casulities, but with technology far fewer civilians have died and soldiers that lost their lives, knew the risk before they joined. For those who have lost admiration for DN, did you fail to see the piece during the WSOP regarding DN spending time with the boy who had lived through a nightmare. That should elevate him high enough to offset a remark made expessing HIS OPINION. Although I do not agree with everything DN says. I would fight to my death for him to say it!
And I appreciate your having put yourself in a position to do so. Thank you for your service.