"I personally believe (just an opinion) that Bush hates Muslims. Then again, I don't think he cares much about black people either."Personally I wouldn't be suprised if Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans himself, he probably took Air Force 1 down there and him and Cheney had a ball. I mean come on people...we all knew he was a dirty racist piece of texan trash when we elected him. Its not like he has the most racially diverse group of advisors in the past CENTURY. Oh yeah, and the Iraq war, this is obviously a modern day christian crusade. I mean what is the worst that could've happened if we left Saddam in power? Its not like he was going to bomb tens of thousands of innocent civilians just because they belong to the minority sect, AGAIN! Definately not, a man with that kind of moral and ethical stature, how can we judge him based on a history of mass genocide? Bush sucks! Power to the flower people!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"I personally believe (just an opinion) that Bush hates Muslims. Then again, I don't think he cares much about black people either."Personally I wouldn't be suprised if Bush blew up the levees in New Orleans himself, he probably took Air Force 1 down there and him and Cheney had a ball. I mean come on people...we all knew he was a dirty racist piece of texan trash when we elected him. Its not like he has the most racially diverse group of advisors in the past CENTURY. Oh yeah, and the Iraq war, this is obviously a modern day christian crusade. I mean what is the worst that could've happened if we left Saddam in power? Its not like he was going to bomb tens of thousands of innocent civilians just because they belong to the minority sect, AGAIN! Definately not, a man with that kind of moral and ethical stature, how can we judge him based on a history of mass genocide? Bush sucks! Power to the flower people!
where is the blog addy ? is that a copy and paste ? need more info plz

hi there, im usually pretty queit about my political views, but on this one i decided to speak up.i met one of my best friends, mahmood, when i was in 5th grade, he and his family are from Iraq. i am 21 now and still consider him one of my closest friends. when we were just starting high school, mahmoods family finally explained to him why they had moved from Iraq to the US when he was just a baby. his father used to be one of the highest generals in the Iraqi army up until the late 80s when saddam put a mark on his head, and all the other highest ranking officers of the military that stood against him. so in the middle of the night they snuck out of their mansion in Iraq and fled with the aid of the US. he was an advisor throughout both conflicts with iraq all the way up until saddams regime fell from power. when his dad talked about what was going on over there, and how the attrocities that he saw with his own eyes were so barbaric, he fully supported the US and the rest of the UN's participation in his home country. he explained to me how many lives we've saved. this is a man who was a very patriotic Iraqi, and told how he never in his wildest dreams would have thought he woudl be run out of his own country. mahmoods family found out after they left that their mansions had been destroyed by bombs and burned to the ground by saddams forces. 2 years ago mahmood and his father, and brother went back to iraq to try and help restructure the government, helping with the elections. mahmood worked as an interpreter and his father a diplomatic relations officer. unfortunately, about 16 months ago, mahmoods father was abducted by supporters of saddamm. they put forth ransom demands, but all attempts to contact them again to make the agreement failed, and the authorities and mahmoods family havent heard any news about their abducted loved one. after this happened his brother moved back here, but mahmood is still there, searching for what happened to his dad. i talk to his brother still on a regular basis, and when he got back he explained to me how necessary this war is, and how we ARE doing a good thing by being there. he said his family loves america like they love iraq. our country is ****ed up, and our leader is an idiot, and i bet bush doesnt give 2 shiits about the people in iraq really. he is probably doing this to push his stagnant economy back up. but we are doing a good thing. take it as you will

our country is ****ed up, and our leader is an idiot, and i bet bush doesnt give 2 shiits about the people in iraq really. he is probably doing this to push his stagnant economy back up.
a touching story to say the least, but if the goal is to combat atrocities, there are better (worse) places in the world to wage war, where more lives can be saved. spending $11 million/hour will not boost your economy. i really wonder how many people would still support this war or the idea for it's conception if Bush passed the hat for the collection and asked every household to kick in the $25 thousand that he has spent already.

arguing about politics with someone is very -EVYou just get frustrated and baffled why they have a certain opinion and no one ever is persuaded enough to change sides so its pointless.I'll just throw in that I'm republican.GO BUSH GO :club::D:D

20 years from now Bush will be seen as a very good president. You people who just blindly attack him need to do a little more thinking. I'm not going to argue or push my opinions on you...just think more and think for yourself.
I can't believe I just read thatBush - Most Hated President Ever http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_ev...st_hated_pr.htmOn the day George W. Bush was inaugurated, tens of thousands of Americans poured into the streets of D.C. They pelted Bush’s limo with eggs.” “Shouting slogans like ‘Hail to the Thief’ and ‘Selected, Not Elected,’ tens of thousands of protesters descended on George W. Bush's inaugural parade route yesterday to proclaim that he and Vice President **** Cheney had ‘stolen’ the election.” Michael Kranish and Sue Kirchhoff, “Thousands Protest ‘Stolen’ Election,” Boston Globe, January 21, 2001. “Scuffles erupted between radicals and riot police while an egg struck the bullet-proof presidential limousine as it carried Mr. Bush and wife Laura to the White House.” Damon Johnston, “Bush Pledges Justice as Critics Throw Eggs,” The Advertisers, January 22, 2001.

If there is one thing I've learned after writing the blog it's that too many people are unable to seperate someone's politic views with their view of that person. It's amazing really, and frankly, it's the key reason most people in the public eye shy away from any political discussion. I never expected to have everyone agree with me that Bush is a lousy president, but I foolishly expected that people would be able to disagree without losing it. If people in this country can't even deal with those that disagree with them, well, that doesn't exactly bode well for disagreements with other countries and their respective cultures. Is this country doomed to be split in half? Where half the country can't be friends with the other half? That's not a good thing in my opinion, but is seems more and more that, that's exactly what we have in this country. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground with the current administration. People either love what Bush has done here, or others are baffled by the decisions he's made. Personally, I have no idea who I'd support in the next election. I don't vote along party lines. I'm not a hater of Replicans, and I'm not apposed to the Democratic party either. I'm not blue, I'm not red.

arguing about politics with someone is very -EVYou just get frustrated and baffled why they have a certain opinion and no one ever is persuaded enough to change sides so its pointless.
QFTThat's why I only skimmed half this thread so I wouldn't get angry at some point.

I am understand your view DN about Bush. I don't completely agree with it but I'll tell you why I disagree with it.I own a business here in the midwest and I used to have a Kurdish gentlemen working for me. When we went into IRAQ he was so elated he broke down crying. He then told me why he came to the US. Under Sadam's tyranny he lost 2 of his 3 children. His 8 yr old daughter and 6 year old son were gassed by Sadam in the hills of northern IRAQ. He turned in his 2 weeks notice a month after we entered IRAQ to work with our Department of Defense as an interpreter.Muslims and Christians have been warring in the middle-east for longer than any of us can imagine. Were we short sided in thinking we could come in and quickly fix centuries of war, probably. But I don't think we could stand by an let keep getting worse and worse. We had to do something and I really think this is just the first step in a long and difficult road.I know it's going to be a tough election in 08. I have no clue who I'll vote for but it's not like we have a bunch of "good" choices to choose from. It's almost who's the least offensive wins instead of whose the most qualified.