Any Guys Here Shave Their Legs?

Guest UFO_626

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a straight 20yr old guy, and I shave my face, shave my arms, shave my legs, shave my nuts, and basically shave everything so Im spotlessI just find body hair disgusting, but it doesnt mean Im gay or anything. :club:
Seems unlikely considering I heard a rumour from a reliable source that UFO_626 is gay...I think it was the pope?

I shaved my legs once. I'm half Chinese/half Irish, but I have the Irish hairyness. My girlfriend at the time hated my hairy legs and I did for her. It just felt weird. I shave my chest and balls if I know I'm going to get laid, but besides that I'm a hariy beast. I do shave my arms regualry though. I work out alot and it just looks better.

Chris Penn? He's the brother of Sean Penn - the actor, and Michael Penn - the musician. (I knew this before I searched Google to see if he was gay).I think that you're confused. Plus, I just found out that he's dead:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Penn#Death
Dane, I drew you a very complex and accurate representation of what happened to you on page 2. (All in good fun obviously)fcpjokeyz1.th.png
Dane, I drew you a very complex and accurate representation of what happened to you on page 2. (All in good fun obviously)fcpjokeyz1.th.png
I can't believe how loud I just laughed... Thank you so much man. Thank you.***EDIT***LOL I'm still laughing... The joke flying over his head is just to much!***EDIT2***I wish I had smooth legs like a chick, it's just that god damn razor burn!

I work with a guy who shaves his legs, arms, chest and I am assuming most likely everything else. I find it kind of weird, but hey, I am old. Anyway, he is very metro. He also just got married to a very hot babe. There could be something to this.