Any Guys Here Shave Their Legs?

Guest UFO_626

Im a straight 20yr old guy, and I shave my face, shave my arms, shave my legs, shave my nuts, and basically shave everything so Im spotlessI just find body hair disgusting, but it doesnt mean Im gay or anything. :club:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a straight 20yr old guy, and I shave my face, shave my arms, shave my legs, shave my nuts, and basically shave everything so Im spotlessI just find body hair disgusting, but it doesnt mean Im gay or anything. :club:
I don't know what's worse, this information, or your videos. Wait a minute, yes I do, this is worse. I didn't think it could get worse, but you proved me wrong.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssseeeeeeeee Die.
Yes it does.
Dane,you continue to amaze me with your wit and funny jopkes.Tally
Well thanks.I like the Mil Best Lite commercials. I threw the ani gif with the beer can together because it looks to come in handy once in a while. I thought that I'd customize it for the FCP message board, because I didn't want to advertise for Mil Best Lite.I guess that I was bored and I had the resources to get it done pretty quick.11 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)4 Members: orispanerai, Ninjaballz, Clay Aiken , alf13Clay. There's been some talk on tv about you "coming out" soon. If so, your fans won't let you down. I recommend it. Seriously.
Clay. There's been some talk on tv about you "coming out" soon. If so, your fans won't let you down. I recommend it. Seriously.
Ha!! Wonderful!! I'm truly inspired to be all that I can be, each and every day!! It is in the deepest and darkest times that we really learn to love, and that love is more than just our own furtive feelings. I truly believe that if you were to gaze upon your own soul, you would see the Creator of the Universe there, with his eyes welling up from the joy he experiences everytime you, his precious child, smiles!! Wonderful!!
Ha!! Wonderful!! I'm truly inspired to be all that I can be, each and every day!! It is in the deepest and darkest times that we really learn to love, and that love is more than just our own furtive feelings. I truly believe that if you were to gaze upon your own soul, you would see the Creator of the Universe there, with his eyes welling up from the joy he experiences everytime you, his precious child, smiles!! Wonderful!!
I'm not gay or anything, but Clay Aiken is my favorite poster.
I'm not gay or anything, but Clay Aiken is my favorite poster.
I hate it, but I have to agree. As far as the spoof accounts go, his is the best.
He said furtive. huh huh huh*L*T*
WTF?

UFO, WTF is wrong with you? Stop making posts!!! you should get back to making some blockbuster videos with your teddy bear and concentrating on why you don't have a girlfriend.

UFO, WTF is wrong with you? Stop making posts!!! you should get back to making some blockbuster videos with your teddy bear and concentrating on why you don't have a girlfriend.
AHAHahaHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!