Announcing The New Negreanu Open Mixed League Tournament

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a lot of fun, odd, but fun.
QFT. Who knew that a five card draw tourney would be so...I don't even know what to call it. "Odd" works. And congrats to blacktie, who I believe moves to #1 on the leaderboard. Meanwhile, I continue my relentless pursuit of a top 9 spot in the overall standings without ever cashing. :club:

Individual Oct 31st Results are up ...http://www.negreanuopen.com/mixed/103106.htmlCumulative results will typically be updated on Thursdays or Fridays when I do the Wednesday cumulative results so I can just knock them out together.Congrats to the top 3 who will get their bonus money and the random prize winner who gets 2500 FCP points to be used in the FCP store...1 blacktie310 - $502 captcanada0 - $303 Barbie270 - $20Random Prize Winner #11 - 4LoMThis will be the last week of the Mixed League games until FCP moves to their new network

Thanks for the updates, DNA. Do you expect the FCP switch to happen smoothly and/or quickly enough for us to play the mixed game event next week on whatever the new site is?
Its a good question but probably unlikely to go next week depending on how the new software works for setting up private MTTs
Individual Oct 31st Results are up ...http://www.negreanuopen.com/mixed/103106.htmlCumulative results will typically be updated on Thursdays or Fridays when I do the Wednesday cumulative results so I can just knock them out together.Congrats to the top 3 who will get their bonus money and the random prize winner who gets 2500 FCP points to be used in the FCP store...1 blacktie310 - $502 captcanada0 - $303 Barbie270 - $20Random Prize Winner #11 - 4LoMThis will be the last week of the Mixed League games until FCP moves to their new network
Oh snap! I was positive the random drawing was rigged. What a great slap in the face. :club:
Oh snap! I was positive the random drawing was rigged. What a great slap in the face. :club:
It is rigged, dont forget to send me the $20 you promised

Cumulative leaderboard results are up. There will be no tournament on the 14th and assuming everything transitions smoothly we hope to have next Mixed tournament on the 21st. Check back to this thread for any updates or details.

• 3 weeks later...

The Mixed league games will be on hold through at least the end of the year. I will will post later about how we will be handling prizes for the games played thus far.Thanks!Alan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
At the end of every leader board period the Top 9 FCP’ers with the most cumulative points will get 5000 FCP Points added to their FCP account which can be used for any item in the FCP store.In ADDITION to getting your choice of the above prizes you will also gain entry into a 10 person SnG Freeroll where Daniel will be filling in 10th spot! The SnG also pays a winner take all $200 cash prize. The championship SnG will be Limit Omaha 8If there are any questions please feel free to post them here.
DNA (or Bob) any word on when this is going to happen? I finished 8th on last quarter's mixed league board...Ben
  • 2 weeks later...