Hey Golf Fans/rich Guys

I will soon be putting up an item on eBay that is sure to go for a high price, figured I'd throw the offer out there if anyone here is interested in it.It's a golf shoe in A++ perfect condition (includes a letter of authenticity) and is autographed by:J. NicklausArnold PalmerTiger Woods (who rarely ever signs anything)G. PlayerPhil MickelsonM. WeirdV. SinghJ. OlazabalM. OmearaN. FaldoB. LangerFred CouplesI. WoosnamS. LyleL. MizeC. StadlerT. WatsonS. BallesterosF. ZoellerB. CrenshawMy step dad has this signed when he went to the masters and is having me sell it for him. If you know anyone interested, send me a PM. I'll have pics of it up soon.

I'd like some more details on the "letter of authenticity", especially sinceyou said he had them all sign it himself.What the hell does a letter written by himself mean??What exact "authenticating" party witnessed it?? lol

I'd like some more details on the "letter of authenticity", especially sinceyou said he had them all sign it himself.What the hell does a letter written by himself mean??What exact "authenticating" party witnessed it?? lol
I haven't really talked to my step-dad much on how he got the autographs, but I'm pretty sure he had them all sign the shoe himself since he was at the masters.The certificate of authenticity isn't just some piece of paper my step-dad signed or whatever, it's an actual legal certificate of authenticity that he had to apply for. The shoe was sent in and the company closely investigated every signature on the shoe and they all match exactly to the signature of each person. Each autograph goes through a 12-point inspection (I guess that means 12 different parts of the autograph that are checked for accuracy) and every autograph on the shoe passed 100%. On Monday, I'll get the certificate scanned and a picture of the shoe and post it on here if you'd like to see it.
http://www.geocities.com/kencoppens1/ That's kind of what the description will look like on the actual auction when I put it up. Here's a few pics:shoe4.jpgshoe7.jpgshoe9.jpgshoe1-1.jpgshoe3-1.jpgAnd to make a correction/clarification on this item:This shoe is signed by all 20 living champions of the PGA Masters. So it's not just 20 random autographs, but it has some significance as well.
  • 1 month later...

Why would you sell it? That is the reason people do not sign alot of things, because they know all it is is giving that guy a few extra bucks. And just so you know, Tiger does sign alot of stuff....

• 7 months later...

I can't remember if I posted this here, but I will say it again.Someone who works for my dad, is married to a man and his cousin is Tiger's secretary. After Tiger's dad died, my dad's employee, her husband, and his cousin went down to Florida to clean out Tiger's dad's house. They brought my dad back a sleeve of golf balls that had 'Tiger' printed on them. The cool thing is that they weren't Nike balls so these balls were made before Tiger got his huge Nike deal so I think they are pretty cool (and maybe valuable. It's like if I had a pair of Lebron James's Addida shoes).

I can't remember if I posted this here, but I will say it again.Someone who works for my dad, is married to a man and his cousin is Tiger's secretary. After Tiger's dad died, my dad's employee, her husband, and his cousin went down to Florida to clean out Tiger's dad's house. They brought my dad back a sleeve of golf balls that had 'Tiger' printed on them. The cool thing is that they weren't Nike balls so these balls were made before Tiger got his huge Nike deal so I think they are pretty cool (and maybe valuable. It's like if I had a pair of Lebron James's Addida shoes).
That's pretty sweet. How many balls did he get?