What Would Your Player Notes Say?

Is there any way we could possibly find out what notes people actually have on us?A couple weeks ago this guy called me all the way down to the river with just ace high and no draw (and won the hand). And I asked him why on earth would he do that and he said "I got notes on you". lol
LOL! Good notes he has there, giving his $$$ away.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tournaments----very sneaky LAG who makes good reads and will either parlay a big stack into a final table or bust on the bubble. Sometimes lets the pressure of the final table get to him.Cash games----wait him out and eventually he will do something stupid (although I take advantage of bad players pretty well.) :club:

blasphemy...
guess you should watch my first FCP superstars match.EDIT: Write your damn report already.
guess you should watch my first FCP superstars match.EDIT: Write your damn report already.
Here's my report: 10/20NL at Commerce is the shizzle!I'll throw up a quick post now :)Mark

I'm pretty sure some players have some great notes on me. Probably looks a bit like this:"Will raise and reraise in position with anything pretty and low""Can't lay down 64s""Saw him raise Q5 UTG!""Will isolate with stupid hands if the pot is big enough""Loves to raise enough to pot commit himself with awful hands""Plays extremely poorly in the blinds"And finally"Will frequently fold to turn check raises"

I hope Dos Rockets or others didn't make any notes on me in the sunday protegee qualifier! If they did they would not be flattering...I was tilting like nothing else having just been knocked out of a big rebuy tourny on Noble when my AA was beaten by 97o.As for the $5 freezeout on FCP yesterday that would be another story! (4th from 835)