What Would Your Player Notes Say?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Always bets one less chip or dollar than his opponent has.""Plays like a homo.""Makes stupid Donk plays when he has the nutz."

Tight preflop. Overly aggressive postflop. Not affraid to fire the second or third bullet with air. Can lay down big hands but will still make a few mistakes here and there. Decent player overall.

Generally avoids conflict from early or middle position. Typical tight aggressive.Devastatingly handsome, but whines a lot.
that first part is pretty close to me, but as for the second part.....im actually DEAD SEXY
I think this could be an interesting exercise in examining your own poker game and although I fully expect a variety of non serious answers, I would be interested to hear your real thoughts too.If you could read someone elses online notes that they have written about you after playing with you for awhile what would they say?This plays into the whole theory of poker question of your table image and what do they think you have.
The last few weeks -- Mini-bluffs constantly. Plays too many hands. Calling station with two pair. Yeah, I'm not happy about my online play lately.

Is there any way we could possibly find out what notes people actually have on us?A couple weeks ago this guy called me all the way down to the river with just ace high and no draw (and won the hand). And I asked him why on earth would he do that and he said "I got notes on you". lol